Page:
Jai - Staffmember
85 posts

Posted:
I used to do BreakDancing a couple of years ago, then took up firespinning because of an injury (which is better now but i love firespinning so i aint going back to breakdancing). Then one day i thought of incorperating them both into one form. I have been trying to do throws then trying frontflips and catching but i can never seem to land the frontflip in time to catch the staff or if i do throw it up high enough i cant seem to keep balanced. There are other things i do, one handed handstands while spinning the staff. That sort of basic stuff. I have to say that i am enjoying it alot more with both incorperated but i am getting alot more brusies. I have figured out that whatever i do, someone has done it before me so i thought, 'why dont i just save myself the time of thinking about it and ask for help from someone who can do it.' So is there anyone out there who has done some of this stuff before. I would love some information about this sort of stuff.

Im thinking about joining an acrobatics place then going from there. Anyone got any better ideas?

Thanks all ubblove

I can't wait to die, I'm going to Hell. They have fire down there!

Page: