• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > Do we need a fancy name, or will "Wiltshire thread" do?

Login/Join to Participate

Flame Boy
Flame Boy

veteran
Total posts: 1508
Posted:Hey there Moonraker folk. I don't really know too many peeps in Wiltshire (let alone Salisbury which is where I hail from) so I reakon this is a good place to get a list together biggrin

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

Flame Boy
Flame Boy

veteran
Posted:Is there anyone in Wiltshire? Someone introduce themselves please, I feel like a bit of a loner frown

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

UVBubbles

Total posts: 15
Posted:I'm in Salisbury! I know lots of People here, although I don't think any of them are on the forum.

Gayle......!
Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 2444
Posted:Hello,

I live in Bristol, shortly moving to Bath and my boyfriends from chippenham so i could sort of maybe qualify for a small percentage of this thread. However if you Wiltshire people are willing to travel across a county then look here:

http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbthreads/show...5/o/all/fpart/1

Gayle.....!

Vixen
Vixen

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3276
Posted:Wiltshire is a big place... i think we pretty much live on opposite sides!

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Spanner
Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here
Total posts: 2790
Posted:Written by: Flame Boy

Hey there Moonraker folk.

As a child, I used to live opposite the pond where that legend came from. I could see it from my bedroom window.

I wouldn't mind a jolly back up to Wiltshire for a spin - I've lived both north and south there so anywhere would be nice to see again smile

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Fine_Rabid_Dog
Internet Hate Machine
Total posts: 10530
Posted:I live really close to sailsbury, in a big village called Tisbury with my dad. No one spins there at all, cept my brother. Where do u guys spin in salisbury?

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Flame Boy
Flame Boy

veteran
Posted:We dont................................to put it bluntly frown
Well not before anyway, but UVBubbles reakons shes got a gathering together tho, so we should get everyone over here.

Here's a plan!!!!! How about all you peeps who are going to Falmouth meet up in Sals first then we all travel down together.
Vixen - you're prob going to go near Sals anyway cos you live north so it wouldnt be out of your way. Dont suppose anyone else reakons this is a good plan do they? redface

Fine_Rabid_Dog
Internet Hate Machine
Total posts: 10530
Posted:Yes! Bloody brilliant Idea!

I was going to go down from London, but that what take bleedin ages! Going from sailsbury wud take a good hour of the time!

Where are u all meeting up?

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

PyroWeaver

Total posts: 3
Posted:I Live in Market Lavington (a village just outside Devizes) and im lookin 4 ppl 2 spin with, im willing 2 travel short distances,