Forums > Meet Others > Do we need a fancy name, or will "Wiltshire thread" do?

Login/Join to Participate

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Hey there Moonraker folk. I don't really know too many peeps in Wiltshire (let alone Salisbury which is where I hail from) so I reakon this is a good place to get a list together biggrin

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Is there anyone in Wiltshire? Someone introduce themselves please, I feel like a bit of a loner frown

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

UVBubblesSILVER Member
15 posts

Posted:
I'm in Salisbury! I know lots of People here, although I don't think any of them are on the forum.

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
Hello,

I live in Bristol, shortly moving to Bath and my boyfriends from chippenham so i could sort of maybe qualify for a small percentage of this thread. However if you Wiltshire people are willing to travel across a county then look here:

[Old link]

Gayle.....!

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Wiltshire is a big place... i think we pretty much live on opposite sides!

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I live really close to sailsbury, in a big village called Tisbury with my dad. No one spins there at all, cept my brother. Where do u guys spin in salisbury?

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
We dont................................to put it bluntly frown
Well not before anyway, but UVBubbles reakons shes got a gathering together tho, so we should get everyone over here.

Here's a plan!!!!! How about all you peeps who are going to Falmouth meet up in Sals first then we all travel down together.
Vixen - you're prob going to go near Sals anyway cos you live north so it wouldnt be out of your way. Dont suppose anyone else reakons this is a good plan do they? redface

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Yes! Bloody brilliant Idea!

I was going to go down from London, but that what take bleedin ages! Going from sailsbury wud take a good hour of the time!

Where are u all meeting up?

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

PyroWeavernewbie
3 posts

Posted:
I Live in Market Lavington (a village just outside Devizes) and im lookin 4 ppl 2 spin with, im willing 2 travel short distances,