Page:
PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Right this has happened for the final time!!!

I guess its good that I've made this decision considering my diet starts tomorrow wink ubblol but basically I just can't stand this anymore, now some of you may think this is petty but well I actually had a mini eruption in the kebabery (for any people that arent english and dont know what im on about, the kebab shop also sells many others fried servings of crap such as burgers/dogs/chicken/salad and chips.

So anyway here is my curse and quite simply I've had enough, I have the misfortune of absolutely detesting cheese, I mean I really hate the stuff, I dont like hating it cos pizza looks and smells so good, but cheese urrrggghhh! so anyway onto my Kebab conundrum, EVERYTIME i go into ANY kebabery or the like and I always ask for the same ( Can I have a burger and chips mate) they always ALWAYS!!! put cheese on the burger, now why?? did i ask for a [censored] cheese burger!!! no i didnt i asked for a [censored] burger!! if i had wanted a cheese burger i would have said CHEESE!! but no they have to be smart arse's! now the second part of the curse is (and granted this doesnt happen as often but definetly the majority of the time) i ask for a buger and chips and not only do they put cheese on it and then look at you weirdly like its your problem when u go no i didnt say i wanted cheese, but they also dollop [censored] loads of salad and mayonnaise, burger sauce, everything! did i say i wanted salad? could they not have asked would you like salad, no they assume!!! grrr sorry guys but it really annoys me, cos ok im not that unhealthy, i dont mind a bit of salad, but not in my burger, in my burgr i want meat, and bun, and some ketchup thats it! there is no harm in them asking if you want something but no they do it first!

So anyway enough is enough, I am now at war with kebaberies, at least MacDonals the heathens that they are ask hamburger or cheeseburger!

Ok I believe I'm done now for the moment

P.S. I didnt bother to do a search for a thread about this cos im sure no one would have written about such an obscure thing but no doubt UCOF will find it within the space of 12 hours I think.
Goodnight everyone, may your burgers be cheese free for a long time smile

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
i know god i swear im being punished for something

I'm now putting a Jihad on cheese!

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Page: