• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

MEERCAT
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

MEERCAT

A Meerkat that eats chicken

Total posts: 194
Posted:
Ok i know there are already a few from Cambridge which i have still yet to meet, but thought i would put this here for any lurkers so that sometime we could all get a really big meet going on.
I know theres some sort of meet on jesus green in Cambridge personaly i hate jesus green its not safe at night but if there were to be loads of people there i might not mind so much smile

Delete Topic

Skulduggery
GOLD Member since Aug 2004

Skulduggery

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain

Total posts: 8428
Posted:I sometimes come over to Cambridge to see friends. Do you have a regular night you meet on or is it a more haphazard arrange as you go along type thing? If its regular I might show up some day..... who knows!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Delete

lass

Total posts: 2
Posted:Great, it sounds like there's a few poi-ers out there in Cambridge. Has anyone worked out if there's a regular meet yet?

Delete

VampyricAcid
SILVER Member since Jun 2005

VampyricAcid

veteran

Total posts: 1286
Posted:biggrin yay cambridge people!! I'm free thursdays and most evenings, let me know if there is anything going on and i'll be there!!!

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Delete

LazyAngel
GOLD Member since Jul 2004

LazyAngel

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2895
Posted:I'm moving about a bit between cambridge and london at the moment, but if there was a definite time for a meet I could probably make it. I think Beninaspin (I think his hop name is that) and yeahpoi (lurker but I know him) are in cambridge too.

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Delete

stavvy
GOLD Member since Nov 2004

stavvy

Total posts: 18
Posted:im in saffron walden just outside of cambridge but know a lot of spinners in my little town that might want to head down to cambs when is there a regular meet and if it is not organised why not start a regular meet like i did with friends in nottingham biggrin

hope to see you all in a spin! stu

stu - the most intelligent (ameoba) in the world

Delete

Dom
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

Dom

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3009
Posted:There's already a Cambridge Thread and as that one's newer (yes, it works differently in Meet Others) and longer I'm going to lock this one.

Delete