Forums > Meet Others > Brighton or Bedfordshire?

Login/Join to Participate

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Hello! Any spinners out there based in Brighton, or even in Befordshire (where I call home 5 months of the year)?

Because if you are, I probably don't know you. Where do you spin? And when?

smile

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

Melemelmember
114 posts

Posted:
Used to live in brighton...dont people spin on the level anymore?

Tomorrows World isnt on anymore...Does that mean its tomorrow now?

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Not much, and not fire... shame really. I see a lot of people practising staff and devilstick there most days, but not so much poi.

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

spaceySILVER Member
mischeivious pixie
291 posts

Posted:
Hi wavehello

im coming to brighton for the day for a few beers and a spin on the beach on thurs...lets hope its not too cold!!!

"I dont want no fatty bumbum, i want a lean mean shagging machine" anon

"I'm sweet and wholesome with a little bit of filth thrown in"

What would you do if you knew you could not fail?

beat jugglernewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Usually spin on the beach but haven't been out lately, yellow and red poi. Would be good to meet up with some other spinners.juggle

spaceySILVER Member
mischeivious pixie
291 posts

Posted:
Ill be there at some point during the day on thurs. send me a pm if you want to hook up for a spin. i have pink and purple poi if you spot us
bounce2 bounce bounce2
lets hope its not too cold n wet

"I dont want no fatty bumbum, i want a lean mean shagging machine" anon

"I'm sweet and wholesome with a little bit of filth thrown in"

What would you do if you knew you could not fail?

MotleyGOLD Member
addict
434 posts

Posted:
Hi kevlar, just moved to bedford so give me a shout when your next in the area and perhaps we can meet up for a spin,

Motley

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Brightonian poi spinner here!!! There are a few of us (5 or 6), but we are all in hiding for the winter. We tend to spin on the level or the beach if its not too windy. In the summer when we spin on the beach its normally near the west pier. And then on the level whenever as its on my way home from work and we all live in the area for spontaneous spins. We will start comming out again in a few weeks time, Probably from April onwards.

I know that some spinners used to meet up at the pressure point on a saturday from about 13:00 for an indoor spin, but I dont know if that is still happening or not. Otherwise PM me your details and I can give you mine and I can let you know about any little meets that are taking place etc.

Hope to see you soon!!

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer