SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
It seems that Dan Brown's the "Da Vinci Code" is connected to my hometown here in Charlotte. I'd always heard about the contest for the trip to Paris for cracking a code in his book, but this article lays it all out based on Sanborn's sculpture at CIA Headquarters. This article is very fascinating!

https://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,66334,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_1

I obtained my Master's degree right where his 2nd scultpure "The Cyrillic Projector Code" is located. Leaving class from that building at night and seeing all those characters projected on the walls was amazing and hypnotic to see. I spent many nights just sitting on that wall and staring around. Here is a pic and the deciphered text:

https://elonka.com/kryptos/CyrillicProjectorAnnouncement.html

I can't wait for Dan Brown's next book based in D.C. and it's supposed to go into the Illuminati! biggrin

Fear the evil monkey!

darkpoetBRONZE Member
Irish
525 posts

Posted:
thats crazy...but cool biggrin

Jesus saves sinners and redeems them for cash and
prizes

Co-Founder of Keepers of Light

Educate yourself about the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

grasshoppahBRONZE Member
HoP is teh suxor.
425 posts

Posted:
that is very very interesting.

Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

ZimBRONZE Member
Former Raver Invader... Not sure what i am now...
284 posts

Posted:
2 ooooh's and 3 ahhhhh's for you sir

Clean for 6 months and counting... ah yeah, that's nice.

peles_paynimSILVER Member
80 posts

Posted:
i have to start this by saying i'm not a religious person because my beliefs don't fit a mold...but i read this amazing book called the bible code where all kinds of events were predicted in the bible mathmatically ( because it's based on the torah which is numerological) really blew my mind, it was written by an athiest mathmatician who set out to disprove it and ended up writing a book about it......

real eyes
realize
real lies

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
oooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo

[mesmerised by the pretty lights, FB falls off his chair]

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

Y.T.SILVER Member
hopeless addict
121 posts

Posted:
the bible code drew me in too,

then i researched it on the web and say a documentary on it and it turned out to be a crock os s**t.

they did the same thing with miby dick and other books and got similar results. also the way in which they chose teh hebrew names was dubious because there are several different ways to spell them and they chose the ones that gave the best results,.

Ninjas NEVER give up!

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
[FB looks cautiously round]

Sounds like there's something fishy going on...

...hmmm... umm

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying