Forums > Social Chat > NEW HOUSEMATE WANTED-room to let

Login/Join to Participate

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Looking for a room to rent or know someone who does?

£367 pcm exclusive (council tax £25per month plus utilities)
Double Room to let for 1 person in houseshare Tooting, SW17 (Zone 3)
Excellent value for huge room on quiet street. Share with 2 guys (1 English, 1 Japanese) and 1 female (Irish).
Lease renewable every 6months, 1 months rent deposit required.
6 minutes walk from Tooting Station(Thameslink Line),20 mins Tooting Broadway Station(Northern Line) Wimbledon Station(District Line)is 5 mins away on thameslink. Buses 355, 44, 77, 280, 270, 57, 133 all nearby.

Other points: Own Washing Machine, Central Heating, Outside Space For Parking, Bikes are OK in the premises

Oh and there is a nice big garden - perfect for practicing poi sharing with other poi / devilstick lovers!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
AVAILABLE SEPT 27th~

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Bummer just moved house as well.....
Can I come round and play in your big garden though? - Plleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Not big enough to accommodate all of PIP crew alas but enough to swing a poi or two!!

I hate flatmate hunting and if I don't find someone soon I will have to leave my big garden and try and find a double room or studio for less than £500pcm inclusive. Any ideas where such a gem exists between zone 1 and 3?

- W B Yeats

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Out of pure curiosity could ya translate that whole post into the english language, or atleast the American version of English

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

BigPantsmember
99 posts

Posted:
While were on the supject, i have just moved out of Cricklewood (zone 3), north London, and there is a room available for rent there. Only looking for a student though coz of council tax reasons. But its a single room (not a box though, its a comfortable size), massive 6 bed house, big lounge, dinning room, 3 bathrooms, all mod cons, big garden for lots of spinning, double garage. The house is a typical student house, and really cheap, £285 per month + 1 months deposit. 20 mon walk to Dollis Hill tube, and 10 min bus to zone 2 kilburn tube. If anyone is interested then send me a personal message and i'll give you the phone number of the people still living in the house.

No one else are spinners, but they always loved it when i did it.

xxxx

The bigger the pants the better!