Forums > Social Chat > Sickpuppy answer this...

Login/Join to Participate

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
The subject will change shortly.

but seriously, this blows my mind. ketamine is not a controlled substance in america. at least, not at a national level. and it lists colorado as being "unrestrictive" of ketamine use.....

why?
they're "so concerned about drugs...." but you could all but buy this over the counter.... *shakes head*

and puppy, is it actually fairly legal/easy to get in colorado? or is that just a random statement in the drug books.....

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
puppy?

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Erm, sorry. My ISP was crashed for a couple of days.

I really am not too up on the drug laws of late, as they haven't really applied to me for a while. As far as I knew it was totally illegal, as to the penalties for possesion I have no clue. A few years ago there were a huge string of break-ins at vetrenary clinics to get the stuff, but X has always been the new drug to sell local news ratings, cuz a few people died whilst on it (one drank too much water and actually drowned, the other stripped naked during a rave and sat in the middle of I-70 and got hit by a few cars). I saw a new drug called Paba on the news tonight, it's supposed to be the new big thing. It's some speed/lithium combo apparently. Mostly only the candy ravers and highschool kids do K. It is the only drug I have ever seen that renders the user completely useless. My friend Drew was on it one night and he was a total waste of space. GHB is making news now too, basicly along the same lines a X.

I wish I could be more helpful, but I don't talk to any of the people that would know forshure anymore (mostly cuz they're all drug wasted shells of burnt out humans now and I can't even hold an intellegent conversation with them unless it revolves around drugs ) But as far as I know it it totally illegal (exept for the obvious vetrenary applications). It isn't cracked down on in the part of Denver that I hang out in, cuz that part is all Junkies, Crack heads, and winos, so it really isn't the issue. It's more of a suburban thing and I don't spend much time in the burbs anymore. SO yeah, it prolly just a random worthless statistic.

Jesus helps me trick people.

BigPantsmember
99 posts

Posted:
GHB is legal in the UK, its becoming a big drug now i heard of it years ago but its becoming a lot more widely used and known about; apparently massive in Ibiza. Its something that you put in water and has not taste or smell or colour, so its really easy to smuggle. Quiet a few people have died on it, its especially bad if you drink alcohol on it too. A friend of mine did it years ago, and i just remember her telling me how she thought she was going to die, it renders you unable to move and sends you into a comma like state. I think people should stick to what they know, and theres not even enough known about the drugs that have been about for years (XTC, coke, LSD) if you can't predict whats going to happen to you when you take a drug that you take every weekend then don't take something that you have no experience of.

There a thread from about 2 months ago about K, all i can say is its a bad drug, makes you so paranoid and renders you pretty unconscious.

The bigger the pants the better!

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
In the UK possession is not an offence, sale without a license is.
More info here about the US.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
In the U.S.A., Ketamine is a prescription drug. It is an FDA controlled substance, Schedule III. It is illegal to consume or possess without a prescription from a licensed physician and it is illegal to sell without proper licensing as a pharmacy or hospital and without a prescription from a licensed physician.

At least that's what I get from MDConsult.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
all the dea documents here say it's not a federally controlled substance.

i think they're out of date tho. way out of date *eep*

anyhow, i'm happier to know oit's actually a CIII, if nothing else. that drug scares me. i can't beliove people actually use it recreationally.... of course, the real thing i want to know is why peopel steal euthanasia.....

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah