Forums > Social Chat > Sonar OR Ten days off??

Login/Join to Participate

KupschSILVER Member
163 posts

Posted:
ello, im booking up to go on holidays with my boyfriend, we are just about ready to book barcelona during the sonar festival and we'll prob go along to it, BUT ive just discovered the ten days off festival in belgium and im torn between the two.....any suggestions id be much obliged!!! i would love to go to both, barcalona is gonna be pretty expensive trip all round but ten days off is very cheap and just after sonar....but i dont have no more holidays left at work!! sigh. shaz biggrin biggrin biggrin

lambchopsnewbie
10 posts

Posted:
Well the late, great John Peel was at sonar last year when I heard some good little snipets from it on the radio, so thats a seal of approval if ever there was one. And I heard some good stories about all night partys in a big airplane hanger. Was quite interested in checking it out this year? Had friends that have been to barcelona recently and said it was lush even if there was no festival. Do you have the dates?

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Well Spain is hot, but on the other hand Belgium has...

...has...

...other stuff...

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

KupschSILVER Member
163 posts

Posted:
the john peel thing is pretty much the clinch there! sonar it is..the dates for sonar this year are 16th, 17th and 18th, dont know the line up but i'll still be fab. loadsa street performers and stuff, might take my poi along. if u go i'll see u there spinning hopefully! had a look on the ten days off website, the line up was unbelievable everyone i idolise played! and its dirt cheap, really DIRT cheap so might end up going to both, dont know if i could party for the whole te days...a bit crustie. CANT WAIT!