• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 1711
Posted:As posted over on Spherculism:

I tell no lie!

install real player and watch possibly one of the strangest maternal bondings ever...

BBC News

I would give a direct link but I can't make it work- was down on the right hand side of the site...

Chut biggrin

EDITED_BY: Mr Chutney (1106236373)

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4991
Posted:smile cute!

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3136
Posted:I can see 2 links on the right hand side which could be described as "Tortoise Mothers Hippo", but am unsure which one you think is cute?:

1) Woman gives birth to record-breaking 17lb 'giant baby' in Brazil
2) 1630GMT: President Bush inauguration

Total posts: 1711
Posted:Darn the updated it already- lok in science and nature and check in there- with you on the Bush Hippo thang (I would prefer a tortoise as the President of the US- the live for a very long time so would be more likely to consider the long term consequences of their actions...

That is if they bothered to evolve a human psychological and political consciousness, which lets face it isn't likely.

Shame, we could have had George (RIP) of Blue Peter fame running against Kilroy-Silk, mwuh haha... biggrin

Total posts: 1626
Posted:Written by:
"Tortoise Mothers Hippo" = President Bush inauguration

ubblol that's fantastic. No idea what the original thread was about but that made it worthwhile.

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.