Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
As posted over on Spherculism:

I tell no lie!

install real player and watch possibly one of the strangest maternal bondings ever...

BBC News

I would give a direct link but I can't make it work- was down on the right hand side of the site...

Chut biggrin

EDITED_BY: Mr Chutney (1106236373)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
smile cute!

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
I can see 2 links on the right hand side which could be described as "Tortoise Mothers Hippo", but am unsure which one you think is cute?:

1) Woman gives birth to record-breaking 17lb 'giant baby' in Brazil
2) 1630GMT: President Bush inauguration

confused

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Darn the updated it already- lok in science and nature and check in there- with you on the Bush Hippo thang (I would prefer a tortoise as the President of the US- the live for a very long time so would be more likely to consider the long term consequences of their actions...

That is if they bothered to evolve a human psychological and political consciousness, which lets face it isn't likely.

Shame, we could have had George (RIP) of Blue Peter fame running against Kilroy-Silk, mwuh haha... biggrin

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Written by:

"Tortoise Mothers Hippo" = President Bush inauguration

ubblol that's fantastic. No idea what the original thread was about but that made it worthwhile.

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau