Forums > Social Chat > I still don't have enough

Login/Join to Participate

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
so I just got back from my local wal-mart on a fuel mission. needed their camp fuel brand white gas. anywhoo, I ended up buying out the store (13 gallons) and I still don't have nearly enough. boy did that checkout lady look at me funny when I was buying alot of fuel, and a 5 pack of bics. but on to my question. anyone else ever bought a store out of fuel and not have enough? what ever did you do?

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

pantsonfirethe man with the flaming pants
148 posts

Posted:
i was at this music festival called sonfest its held in this little town (boonah) out in the sticks, and over the three days it got brought out of kero and citranella oil by the second afternoon!!! the whole town!!!
yeah but i dont have trouble arround here because down the road from me there is a petrol station that has a kero tank and tap!!! yeah it's sick!!!
just over a dollar a litre.

It's all good

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
for Macey Pain Bastard? How much does one soaking take, master?

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
well this isn't just for macey, I'm kinda going to burning man in 8 days, and since its a week long celebration of art and fire, I need alot of fuel. we have aboot 50 gallons of various and assorted fuels for 4 people.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
but it will have 7-10 feet of wicking on it, so it'll hold a decent amount of fuel.

Shinova:thefiredemonmember
149 posts

Posted:
No, but since i was young i was a total pyro......i made my own lighter fluid course it may not work still since everything is enviormentaly safe now.....but it did back then. It was half cup rubbing alcohol, 3 cups peroxide, and five sparys of: Hairspray, air freshner, and 3 sprays of any cologne. Took me five shirt to figue that one out. And what is really cool is that it burns a bright pinkish green color with hardly any smell, well it did at the first five minutes then it started smelling like burnt plastic in an iron pan......well taht is all i have now so bye bye.....

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
and I have plenty of kero, but my fire group has bought out all the wal-marts in the area of their white gas for the past month or so. I feel sorry for anyone who wants to go camping. also I feel sorry for all the walmarts who are gonna be like "wow, this camp fuel is selling great, lets order 5 times what we normally do." and then after burning man they'll be so overstocked. HAHAHA.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Pantsonfire..I have the same deal... A servo down the road where there is kero on tap... The really good thing is that I DONT HAVE TO PAY!!! tee hee... I have gone so often they just let me fill up my kero tin and off I go... Life is good and fuel is free....

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Valura...YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING.

Free fuel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There a petrol station about 20 minutes drive from me that sells it on tap, and I regularly go there with several of my 20L containers. They haven't offerred it to me for free yet though.

Hang on... (grabs a calculator) now if I buy a ticket to fly over to you (taps on calculator) and that costs me x dollars, then I need to bring back XXX litres -----

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Shinova:thefiredemonmember
149 posts

Posted:
good luck figuering that one out ........so, Valura.....whats all this i hear about free fuel?
Where do you live......?

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
NOPE NO JOKING!!!!! flashes big cheeky grin ... If they would let me on the plane with fuel Charles I promise that I would bring over obscene amounts of fuel for you sweetie... Actually Im heading home in October... flying in to Palmy... I wonder...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
I used to have a kerosene heater so i know the feeling of checking out with 50 gal .of kero and a pack of shop rags.

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all