Forums > Help! > aerotech pro swinging clubs £60

Login/Join to Participate

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
aint used em in like nearly 2 years now... still work fine.. infact even since i got them back from aerotech for a check up i havnt used them!... that was 2 years ago.

RED / YELLOW multi programable.... with charger.. good as new. gimme £60 for my "moving to italy fund" and they are yours.

[you can use em for juggling too if you buy another one]

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
sorry malcolm not trying to steal your trade..... i just need to sell every thing i own!.... this is the last of my juggling equipment i own... i hope you do not mind! me posting this here.

no time wasters please.... i'd very much like for these to goto a good home.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
eek

60 quid?

Bargain!

Written by: PeeKay

this is the last of my juggling equipment i own

ubbcrying frown
EDITED_BY: Unregistered (1106217006)

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
how come you are selling these, you can taken them with you?

Step (el-nombrie)

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Tried to pm you PK but it keeps coming up with "unable to find user" when I do it so I'll copy/paste it here.

==========================================================

Hiya mate, if you haven't sold them yet I'll buy the clubs off you. I can get a cheque in the post to you tomorrow. It's a shame you have to sell them but I suppose love has no material value, unlike plane tickets! And don't worry they'll be in a very good home at my house

Let me know asap please.

I hope Italy brings you all you want from life, it's a brave decision to move but one you obviously haven't taken lightly. And don't forget to come back once in a while! wink

Will you be continuing PiP while you're there or do you have other plans?

Talk to you soon hug

===========================================================

If you pm me your number I'll call you back smile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
really sorry dunc, but i just told pk on teh phone that i wanted to buy them!

sorry mate, didnt see your post till i had told pk that i wanted to buy them!

Step (el-nombrie)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Written by: Dunc

Tried to pm you PK but it keeps coming up with "unable to find user" when I do it so I'll copy/paste it here.

==========================================================
Hiya mate, if you haven't sold them yet I'll buy the clubs off you. I can get a cheque in the post to you tomorrow. It's a shame you have to sell them but I suppose love has no material value, unlike plane tickets! And don't worry they'll be in a very good home at my house

Let me know asap please.

I hope Italy brings you all you want from life, it's a brave decision to move but one you obviously haven't taken lightly. And don't forget to come back once in a while! wink

Will you be continuing PiP while you're there or do you have other plans?

Talk to you soon hug

===========================================================

If you pm me your number I'll call you back smile

hey dunc, nope didnt get a PM but yes they have gone unfortunatly. been haggled down in price and sold them at £50.
for some thing that i havnt used for so long i dont see the need to keep them any more, illuminati will possibly be into manufacturing stages by then too so i should have mine to take with me with a bit of luck.
I have a mission of planning to do to get the rest of my things shipped to italy some how and decide if train or flight is easier. [flight + parcel force my things there] = ££ comparison!... i have a while yet to decide but i cant find a website where i can book my tickets by train and get them delivered to an english address!

as for poiinthepark... i still have to some how pay for the server, i will be without internet access for a few months... maybe longer.
i had a meeting with astro yesterday to discuss it further. she can have my paypal account and bank details to make the monthly payments for me via my email account so that is the possibility.

i will be back for visits too! so it will not be the last time people will see me, i also plan for a night out in sheffield so that every one can come.... i heard a rumour that people seem to think that it will be a pip leaving doo! but its not... were getting pissed!, so people will have to find accomodation etc for the night if they want to stay.... maybe an all day bender and every one is welcome. it will be in my last week in england i dont plan to work that week so that i can live at my parents and spend time with them before i go.

erm just a fridge / freeze / 2 and 3 seater sofa's / computer desk [nice expensive one] / expensive double bed all left to sell if any one is interested... that doesnt live too far away.

thanks dunc.

my user name : vain-ego pk <<< origional login if pk doesnt list.
number +44 7795 557798 that is my number til i hit italy... then i will post my new one when i get there, i will have access from SeRe's house in the mountains... but i will have my own place by then. hug

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
frown Step you big nikker

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i might let you play with them when i come round if i can pick them up in time! hug

dont hate me!

Step (el-nombrie)

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
The night out sounds good, let us know the dates and I'll be there for sure....and if there's enough folk coming (and of course there will be!) would someone entertainthe idea of hiring that church hall again for late night shenannigans at bargain prices? Just a thought and it means more space to party hearty till the wee hours smile

devkevSILVER Member
discoverer of phat and poigling
292 posts

Posted:
you can buy mine... they are broken yet again... and guess what... just outa waranty as well... bloody hell... eek ubbcrying

its all about the fun fun fun fun and more fun...

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
that's a shame, watching you spin yours at Brizzol is what made me want some!

I'll give you a tenner wink

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
have fun with them mech!...

i spent the money on a flight already! lol. i can get a hug and a kiss now next week.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
biggrin

thats bad ass man!

i stillhave no idea of the tap sequence but i wentto globall.com

and found loads of pdf downloads for prograe charts and a video, so im going to try and figure it out from that!
so you are going italy next week?

thats bad ass if you are, give your lady a hug from me, and a thankyou for making you so happy from me ok?

Step (el-nombrie)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i am dude.. 31st til the 2nd... not long there but gets me away from work.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
thats avs is much better man biggrin

one of the techs was playing up like a bitch last night!

would not go into menu mode, but when i got it home, it worked fine!

so i have left them on charge all last night, and all today amd tonight to try and make sure they have a really good charge, and then ill charge them again, and again prob to make sure the batts are all good!

but i figured out (with the help of ucof-jon) how to get them to look pretty and to make them strobe at the same speed

but sophie is getting more and more annoyed with the constant tapping i am doing trying to get stuff to work, and then they go off and do their own things!
biggrin

ill figure it out!

cheer pk, and i wish you all teh best for your trip

and hopw you lady meets you well!

Step (el-nombrie)

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
They looked really nice at the weekend, not as nice as they'd have looked in my kit bag of course wink

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
well you can buy them for about 200 notes! biggrin

Step (el-nombrie)

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Wow that's a lot of notes

a
b
c
d
e
f
g

sh1t, I'm all out! I'll have to go find some minors, majors, sharps and harmonic 7ths!

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
ok ill settle for 150 pounds!(pounds being english sterling, produced from athe royal mint, and held os legal tender in the united kingdon)

Step (el-nombrie)

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
darn, if it was 150 lbs I could have bought them with yer booty! tongue