• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Discussion > "Random Events" spinners - on HoP?

Login/Join to Participate

Durbs
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:Well, we have a booking coming up soon with a company called Random events, and we're spinning with a couple of their poi-ers. I checked out their website and they link to HoP, so I was wondering whether they/you posted here at all?

Just curious really smile

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete Topic

strugz
BRONZE Member since Mar 2002

strugz

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3964
Posted:Not me............ but you do have a great garden wink

ubbloco

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Delete

Donefrosted

Donefrosted

Total posts: 4
Posted:Well let us know the website, PLEASE!!

cartoonagain(at)hotmail(dot)com
Donefrosted
Gutter punks are beautiful too!

Delete

Skulduggery
GOLD Member since Aug 2004

Skulduggery

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain

Total posts: 8428
Posted:After a quick Google search for "Random Events poi" THIS web site showed up as the first on the list. I'm guessing this is who Durbs was talking about.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Delete