BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
Hello!

Anyone going this year? I've not been before but i've read all the stuff on the website and it looks great! Anyone whos been before, is it great? I'm torn between going to this or the Big Green Gathering as i think they fall on the same weekend.

So, is it good? and are you going??

peace

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Not unless I invent a time machine.

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Duncan, Get to it!!

biggrin

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
umm

ubblol

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

ghanimathat 'airy sod from down there//../
181 posts

Posted:
tis a pretty good festy...i worked it past couple of yrs its nae bad i have to say! bit of a middle england feel to it, lotsa peeps with families which is really nice.....kinda split into two camps- peeps who go to bed reaasonable earlyish (when the bands finish) and then there are the wreckhead festivalheads..... wink good festy, i recomnmend! Big Green is also amaaazing tho!! tough on innit! love.

HOP Newsletter