• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Miss Whippy
Total posts: 1262

Anyone going this year? I've not been before but i've read all the stuff on the website and it looks great! Anyone whos been before, is it great? I'm torn between going to this or the Big Green Gathering as i think they fall on the same weekend.

So, is it good? and are you going??

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

Total posts: 1228
Posted:Not unless I invent a time machine.

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

1 + 1 = 3
Total posts: 3540
Posted:Duncan, Get to it!!

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Classically British
Total posts: 5687

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

that 'airy sod from down there//../
Total posts: 181
Posted:tis a pretty good festy...i worked it past couple of yrs its nae bad i have to say! bit of a middle england feel to it, lotsa peeps with families which is really nice.....kinda split into two camps- peeps who go to bed reaasonable earlyish (when the bands finish) and then there are the wreckhead festivalheads..... wink good festy, i recomnmend! Big Green is also amaaazing tho!! tough on innit! love.