Forums > Social Chat > POI HANDLERS UNITE!!!!!

Login/Join to Participate

Shinova:thefiredemonmember
149 posts

Posted:
I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE BUT OUT OF EVERYBODY I KNOW....IN MY TOWN I'M THE ONLY ONE IN TOWN THAT ACTUALLY LOOKS A POI AS AN ART....
WHERE CAN I GO IN TEXAS WHERE I CAN WITH OTHER PEOPLE.

SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
Austin

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Austin.

The capps key is evil. Turn it off prz,tkxu^^_^

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
Dallas!

Oh, right...yeah, Austin.

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
TEXAS!!! boy there anint nothin but steers and queers in texas.. and you aint got no horns on your head so that pretty much narrows things down doesnt it.

Non-Https Image Link

drugs.. rock and roll. bad ass.. vegas hoes.. late night. booty calls.. shiny disco balls!!

lightbugmember
321 posts

Posted:
in case you havent seen full metal jacket im jus playin.. im in AZ so tell me about it

Non-Https Image Link

drugs.. rock and roll. bad ass.. vegas hoes.. late night. booty calls.. shiny disco balls!!

149 posts

Posted:
EXACTALY.....WELL, I QUESS I'M A DIAMOND IN THE RUFF THEN. IT IS TRUE, NOTHIN' BUT STEERS IN TEXAS. SO AUSTIN IS THE PLACE TO BE IS IT. WELL THEN I QUESS IT WHERE I HAVE TO BE THEN.

Dreamember
18 posts

Posted:
well.. apparently there are some good twirlers in dallas...
and austin...

wow. i'm so unhelpful today.

sgoa on txraves recently had a discussion about twirlers... you could prolly try and read the digest or something? i deleted the emails.. bleah.

sorry. i wish i was more useful... (err.. helpful)
teehee

Drea

hmm.. am in a hippy mood:Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.

vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
ok I'm from Fort Worth and no offence but I hate dallas and any raves in dallas.I get tired of hearing "oh your from texas are you from dallas"ok now that i am done ranting (sorry folks)
like i said i live in fort worth and there are a few of us out here .I'm slowly spreading it around to my freinds and our group is getting bigger but I would like some more experienced peeple to poi with.e mail me at vaperloc@yahoo.com
if you live anywhere in tx.

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

149 posts

Posted:
i'm not really experianced or whatever, coz it my second week. but i alredy have a combo goin'. It is a 2beat windmill to 3 beat weave to 5 beat onehanded butterfly to a giant butterfly.....no lieing if you might ask......i'm not really impressed with it now but i supposed it would be a good "resume" starter......

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
full metal jacket, quality film . I havn't watched it in quite some time, last time was at a boy scout retreat when I was like 13 I think. I'll put it on my need to rent list.

For people in generally non-poi familar areas, where do you go to practice? I feel out of place, almost criminal, whenever I use my chains in public.

So who are the expert people in Minnesota? I hang out with some quality jugglers at school, but poi people are nowhere to be seen.

149 posts

Posted:
mostly out in front of my lawn.....people don't seem to mind when i practise in thetown square cep't the people that drive by that think the balls are going to hit thier cars......There is no jugglers, poi handlers, staff masters or any of the others here and it is getting anoying.....no raves, no people that can even think how to glowstick, and that to is really boring.....even if i'm only 14 and i can't go to raves the thought of one in my town would be reasuring......

vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
ok there arent many of us but we are here btw EDC tommorow in austin.

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

149 posts

Posted:
what time.....? i'm not sure I can make it.....
and what does EDC mean anyway?
Thanx V-lock......

149 posts

Posted:
is there any where close to me(i life 60-70 miles south of Fortworth) that is having a spin in the next 5 days? or,*theatric mystery sequence* am i outta luck?