Forums > Social Chat > so angry, not thinking of puppies

Login/Join to Participate

Penguin SvenSILVER Member
185 posts

Posted:
Your most dissapointing moment in your life? the war is pretty dissapointing, I would have to dissagree, and a bunch of other sad stuff.....but for the moment,
what takes the cake would have to be m&m's.

M&m's arn't bad at all, fully of choclaty goodness, coated in a delicious crunchy shell that once it melts away it reveals the irisistable almost powdry center that bring heaven a little closer....it also come in all your favourite colours....

all except for purple.

Happyness has halted and surely these omens of isanity suggest and apocalytic end to the world as we know it. These are the end of times my brothers, and sister......and anyone just not quite sure.

ok seriuosly...or as serious as we can get talking about M&Ms.

what the hell? Why did they miss this vital colour of happyness... eek they even have brown eek

Does anyone have reasons for this dread full mistake.

"glow bugs, to slow to resist eating, to bitter to eat more than one handfull in a sitting" toothpaste for dinner

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Then eat Smarties. They're a million times better anyways. And they come in purple. HAH! And while you're at it, send some to Lightning. They don't have them in the US. tongue

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
nooooooooooooooooooooo

smarties are Nestle!!!!!! EVIL devil

eat m&m's.

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
smarties are disgusting. i've only had them a couple times, living on this side of the pond, but they taste like llama poop, which i've had even less of

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
I like smarties...but only by the handful, one at a time is boring.

HOWEVER, what does in fact beat all your pathetic sweets hands down are SKITTLES! biggrin YAY! ubblol

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
if you want a really controvertial candy, i think licorice (sp? i can never remember, but that looks kinds right) takes the cake. most people don't like it, i've found, but i love it

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
Written by:

Then eat Smarties. They're a million times better anyways. And they come in purple. HAH! And while you're at it, send some to Lightning. They don't have them in the US.

yuh huh! We DO have smarties! I love them so much! I love them more than Sweet Tarts. They are chewy! We have the purple one's as well.

Skittles have purple candies ubblove

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

YexBRONZE Member
97 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

heres a puppy.

"Not all who wander are lost. "

J.R.R. Tolkien

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
skittles rock

Penguin SvenSILVER Member
185 posts

Posted:
PUPPY biggrin

Yes indeed without a doubt skittles kik anus.

They come in all my favorite colours as well, and not brown! rolleyes

I have to say m&m's are no were near as boring as smarties, they just got their colours wrong. shrug

"glow bugs, to slow to resist eating, to bitter to eat more than one handfull in a sitting" toothpaste for dinner

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Written by: Mistress Aurora

Written by: OrangeBobo

Then eat Smarties. They're a million times better anyways. And they come in purple. HAH! And while you're at it, send some to Lightning. They don't have them in the US.

yuh huh! We DO have smarties! I love them so much! I love them more than Sweet Tarts. They are chewy! We have the purple one's as well.

Skittles have purple candies ubblove

*shakes head* oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... Please allow me to explain myself!!!

Canadian Smarties are NOT American Smarties!!! Canadian Smarties are like M&Ms - chocolate with a colourful candy coating! (Better candy coating wink) Unfortunately, made by Nestlé.

Canadian Smarties:

Non-Https Image Link

American Smarties are the equivellant to Canadian 'Rockets' which are pasy-coloured powdered sugar compacted as tight as humaly possible type thingies. Seen here:

Non-Https Image Link

They are two completely different things!!! And Skittles are a whole thing on their own. And the Tropical ones are the best. Especially the pink and yellow ones!

Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your evening!

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
american smarties look yuck!!

give me good old canadian smarties....or even better SKITTLES!!!:D

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
i used to buy those american smarties in their various forms when i was a wee tacker. my favourite was the onesthat were threaded on elastic that were worn as a bracelet. both a sickly sweet snack and a tacky fashion accessory. How could you go wrong?

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
How could you go wrong? Wear the candy bracelets and necklaces in rain wink Sticky, but so yummy! tongue

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

Wonder MonkeyBRONZE Member
Certainly confused
121 posts

Posted:
Although I am new, and risk the wrath of seasoned HoP vets, I say @Boo Yah Sucks' to you all, for Starburst Joosters are the confectionary of the Gods....mock them and you will incur their fearsome...er...(trying to think of a word that isnt wrath, but where wrath is the only one that fits, or at least the only one I know that fits....) GERBILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hah!

God Gerbils.

Fear them.

mmm.

My Mummy Says Im Special

bounce ubbloco bounce