Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Rainbow Serpant - FRIDAY JAN 21st - MONDAY JAN 24th

Login/Join to Participate

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
https://www.rainbowserpent.net

so having missed woodford and exodus but ive finally managed to organise myself enough to make it to rainbow serpant so who else is coming?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Hi fred-ja-men,

Good one, RSF is the best biggrin

I’m going, but I can’t remember if Josh and Kate planning on attending. Bender? Flash?

We should organize a meet up for the twirlers. As a suggestion, Market stage Saturday 1:00 pm for a workshop or something like that. Any other ideas?

Cheers

beerchug

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
11pm on the main night is where i's sparks up da flamage up every year!
my apologies in advance for not remembering your names wink
fire seshes sometimes goes for two hours, last year it went for 30 minutes

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
i got the impression josh and kate are doing all the east coast festivals, miss flash isnt coming though frown

im definately up for some daytimey workshopyness im looking forward to seeing the fire performers biggrin

*note* if you have fred in your name it improves your twirling capabilities, we came to realise this on a scary walk home through hackney from the london juggling convension, a child born of pure fred would have skills unmatched by any .....

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

6,978 posts

Posted:
...i'm innit for the fun !!! that and it enhances flirting biggrin

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I know Fred Nurks, but he hasn’t shown me a darn thing wink

It could have been Patrick and Jill, but I’m sure someone said they were trying to organizing a workshop for RSF. I would suggest checking the workshop blackboard, which I’m hoping will be located somewhere near the information tent.

Otherwise, is the Market stage Saturday at 1:00 pm a good idea? Or do peops have a better time, remembering it will be hot at that time of day.

Cheers

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

6,978 posts

Posted:
i will be joining Patrick n Jill during the midnight fire performances on both of the main nights smile
am not a little stoked:)

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Well done Bender smile

but hey, does that mean you are now a juggler ???? wink

heheheh

cool

6,978 posts

Posted:
the only thing i will be jugglin is my butt, and possibly a semi-trailer, but mostly my butt biggrin

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Have loads of fun guys! Make sure you have a wiggle to Loopus in Fabula and Atmos and Antix for me!! smile I hope for your sake it's not 51degrees out there this year. My temperate thoughts will be with you.

Give J&K massive flashy hugs for me.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

6,978 posts

Posted:
mmmm protoculture in the morning! yum yum yummo!
the pilgrims will be squeezed, mizz S!

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
the website doesnt say what time the different fire shows are on ...... i want to see em all biggrin i think maybe later in the day on saturday would be cool stone on hte off chance it is hot that and theres the whole being awake for it thing 1 is kinda early maybe have it on the sunday as theres loads of workshops on saturday that i want to go to smile

maybe the workshop your thinking of is the one for kids with basic poi?

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Right said Fred,

Don't take on the kids; it's just not worth it, they kick arse every time wink

But, as you say there are a lot of great workshops.

I'll probably hang around the market stage b/t 5 and 6pm on Saturday and um, probably Sunday too. Anyhow, I'll be swinging glow clubs and hope to cu all at the fire circle.

cool

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Written by: Stone

Right said Fred

Wasn't this the name of a band. The ones who did "I'm too sexy" ? wink tongue

Y.T.SILVER Member
hopeless addict
121 posts

Posted:
ah ur lucky guys,

i went last year and it was the best festival i've ever been too!! better cuz i didn't have to pay as i was doing the fire show, i wish i was back there now,

s-luke

Ninjas NEVER give up!

6,978 posts

Posted:
yummy yum yumms 0 sleeps to go!!

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
So Bender, thats 0 sleeps for the next 3 nights wink

Hi luke, was wondering where the sock poi were hiding wink
Trix, says he’s going to RSF, if he can hmmm ,get in for free.

Cheers

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
rainbow was aweeeeeeeeesome i liked it alot i did, the fire shows where cool the healing space was brilliant massage is goooooooooood. contact jamming with dan was muchos fun, was cool watching u spin mr benderino shame we didnt get to have a play session i dont think i got to meet u stone frown next year smile

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
Yeah this years Rainbow Serpent was the best one I've been to. A truly reaffirming experience smile

Probly one of the best festivals I've been to ever. Musically, organisationally and especially vibe wise.

thanks everyone who came and was involved.

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Yes, Rainbow Serpent was a blast. I cant' get over how big it's grown.

Next time ben-ja-men smile Though, I have it on good authority that the party ain't over till the last hippy sleeps.

Easter ConFest is looking good.

Cheers

ubbrollsmile

6,978 posts

Posted:
so many happy faces *everywhere*
how truly great it is to b alive!