Forums > Social Chat > whos a better dj Darude Or Amok vibes

Login/Join to Participate

Shinova:thefiredemonmember
149 posts

Posted:
i was listening to this song today it was called energy by Amok Vibes, then i listened to this other song called "Sandstorm" by Darude. If you wish to here the "Energy" song go to MP3.com it is under Rave/old skool.

SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
I wonder why they're under 'Rave/Oldskool' when they fit more into the mainstream trance category.

Don't much like either of their work.

149 posts

Posted:
I know, but humor me.

149 posts

Posted:
when was the last time someone talked to me? Ages ago i guess. I guess people just don't like me here. i guess i'm scaring them away or something.

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
To tell ya the truth DArude sucks as dj, i kinda hate him too.
Just listen more songs of him, all his songs sounds the same and its boring
ALL his songs sounds in the same way i can know how it will go the song even not hearing the full leght

Anyways if you want a good DJ
Tiesto,Armin van buuren, Ferry Corsten, Cosmic gate (well their productions arent soo good but their remixes are really goods!!!), Push, Airscape
etc etc
Those are good djs!!!

Dance like if noone were watching you

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Sepultura - Itsari is a good track to listen to. Few songs convey a feeling as much as a Brazillian Tribal metal band with acoustic guitars with the Xanthi Amazonian tribe performing a healing ceremoney. I play it at bush raves n it's always well recieved!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

149 posts

Posted:
yeah, Airscape is awesome. Darude's Song "Feel the beat" is exactally like "Sandstorm" except that every now and then it says i can feel the beat, too.

AardvarkOnAcidmember
92 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Shinova:thefiredemon:
yeah, Airscape is awesome. Darude's Song "Feel the beat" is exactally like "Sandstorm" except that every now and then it says i can feel the beat, too.

Just out of curiousity, do you understand the difference between a dj and a producer?

Is that all life comes down to? To be lying face down with an overenthusiastic guy in pink pin-striped pants sitting on top of you and grunting? -- Random MusingsSex, Drugs and Psytrance.

149 posts

Posted:
YES I UNDERSTAND.....,BUT THAT IS JUST THE QUESTION. WHO IS THE BETTER DJ. IT IS JUST A QUESTION.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
they both suck. any DJ that has hit the mainstream sucks ass. if they have tours, they aren't worth listening to. now DJ Vajra, thats some good shit.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Well kinda:p
All the ones i said were producers:p

Now im just saying DARUDE SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell!!!!
Dude to aswner your question both sucks really bad there arent better:p
hehe
What kind of trance you like? i could tell ya good tunes =)

[ 16 August 2002, 10:00: Message edited by: NightShade1 ]

Dance like if noone were watching you