Shinova:thefiredemonmember
149 posts

Posted:
I'm not sure but i think i'm making alot of people made at me. Most people don't like me because i'm fat. and so I hardly speak up when my
"so-called" friends are talking because it would just see it as a way to burn me down with insults ansuch.....but they are really cool i think. And because i'm fat and don't talk much they call me LUNCHBOX after my favorite movie character " Silent BOB" so if you don't mind you can call me lunch box if you wish. I don't mind. and i would like to make friends with all of you, if you don't mind even though i am only 14 vyears of age but i have the pesonality of a 30 year old. Talk to me if you want and i will see if i can get a few pix in the gallery for 'ya.....

tiamat_22580I will kill all mods
210 posts

Posted:
maybe learn to type

¿

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
hey i cant type either well at least i cant spell

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

chairmenmeow47member
81 posts

Posted:
you know, i collect lunchboxes... tee hee, hello! my name is ivy, nice to meet you!

-ivy. = ^ )

Ralph, jesus did not have wheels.--sunday school teacher, the simpsons

149 posts

Posted:
Hello Ivy,[shakes hand] my real name is Nathaniel.
how do you do. Pardon my southern hospitality but I do live in TEXAS;)

149 posts

Posted:
you can call me lunchbox if you wish though.
And Tiamat_22580 you suck. I try to open my heart and you burn me down.;((

chairmenmeow47member
81 posts

Posted:
nice to meet you nathaniel, what happened to the hhc eyeopener quote? your hospitality is just dandy! ;-)

-ivy. = ^ )

149 posts

Posted:
which one
1:Open your eyes,see all the love in me, I got enough forever. don't be afraid, take all you need from me, and we'll be strong together....

2:That was as subtle as a streaker in church.

3:In the land of the blind the man with one eye is king.
1st, 2nd, 3rd?

pantsonfirethe man with the flaming pants
148 posts

Posted:
Hey Welcome to hop, hey it doesn't matter if your only 14 or if people think your fat, we're all friends here. It's just your you, dont feel that you need to be anyone else, So dude do you spin or twirl anything? doesnt matter if you dont.
I feel i need to say Jay and Silet bob rule!!!

It's all good

148 posts

Posted:
sorry just read your profile poi i see

It's all good

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
awwwwbrings a tear to my eye nice hop people!!

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

chairmenmeow47member
81 posts

Posted:
the song, eyeopener, that you are quoting! that's a happy hardcore song called eyeopener! it rules!
1:Open your eyes,see all the love in me, I got enough forever. don't be afraid, take all you need from me, and we'll be strong together....

-ivy. = ^ )

149 posts

Posted:
Snoogans. Anyway...pantsonfire....what do you do.
I'm still learning the poi. So far i have the "
mexican Wave","Chasing the sun","Low wave","One handed butterfly",and both of the turns down(well sort of). And it is only my second week.I'm really far behind I think.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Shinova, I wouldn't give a shit what age ya are, or what you look like, cus frankly, they both mean jack when it comes to who my friends are.
I've met old assholes and it've met pretty assholes, and I'd flee them all if it meant i could talk to a firetwirling 14 year old of any shape! welcome to the nice HoP family dude!
(But TAKE YA SHOES OFF! that's a cashmere rug y'know! )

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

149 posts

Posted:
oh well i thought it was a short poem my mom told it to me when i was 7. And it is a wonder I still know it.She told it to me the day my PAPA Died....

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
Well, i've been spinning all summer and i still whack myself in the face, so don't feel too inept.. =^p

Welcome aboard, and happy to have you. HOP has a really interesting range of people from many different places. I find it a good place to expand my mind...

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

149 posts

Posted:
thanks, bender the offender. That really means alot to me.

chairmenmeow47member
81 posts

Posted:
i'm sorry to hear that. i didn't know that was a poem though, if you could find me the author and publication i would love to know! i could try to send you the song through e-mail or something... i will find you that song, it is my new mission! ;-)

quote:
Originally posted by Shinova:thefiredemon:
oh well i thought it was a short poem my mom told it to me when i was 7. And it is a wonder I still know it.She told it to me the day my PAPA Died....

-ivy. = ^ )

149 posts

Posted:
you to...I always seem to aim for the "Back and nose area". I can't feel my face anymore, i have those pressureless raquetballs(the blue ones on a home made set and they hurt alot.
And thanks alot that would mean alot to me if you did that IVY.

149 posts

Posted:
So jade Lynx you like magic? how do you like them "HArry Potter" books. I Like them, but some people are just obssesed with him. Me I read this one type of magic book it is called "Sword of Truth"so far it has 6 books in the series. it is really awesome. Or do you prefer the magician type of magic like in shows and stuff?

tiamat_22580I will kill all mods
210 posts

Posted:
sorry lunchbox

¿

149 posts

Posted:
hEY IT'S COOL BUT WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO?

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
We're hiding under the floorboards. Don't look under there. I may poke you in the eye with a q-tip.

149 posts

Posted:
that is actually funny see'in as how my floor is hard wood floor board, with cracks.

148 posts

Posted:
Hey shinova, sorry i got booted out of the computer lab at uni and had to run. Yeah i spin poi, and staff. although i'm not very good, but i always have fun. it seems the more i want to be really good at something the worst i am at it. But i'll keep trying!!! anyway, sorry to ditch you, but my programing 2 ( c ) isn't going away, i've tried ignoring it all night, but now i must face my fears!!!![gasp of terror, for fear of going sane] AnyOne Know C ???

It's all good

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Oh gee, i guess i can't be friends with you Shinova ur only 14 ... By Kinudin!

really, age doesn't matter unless ur trying to get laid (i did not just say that, moving on)

but people here are perfectly lurvely, enjoy, and kids at school can go to hell (belive me there were times when i was younger i would cheerfully have sent my classmates there)

my yahoo, btw, is perfectly crappy adn won't stay connected, but feel free to email me if ur bored, i do tend to forget to reply once in awhile but never for very long so no worry!...

i'm off to hurt myself with various sticks now, taa taa

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Hey there Shinova

Nice to read you I think you'll like it here, MOST HOP'ers are luvly, open people. There are some fuckers, but I think its more exiting that way

Sounds asthough you've learned alot in two weeks, it took me ages to learn those moves! And I bet none of your 'so-called' friends can do them.
Never be ashamed of who or what you are gorgeous. Use what you have to your advantage. Being big has many advantages! If your friends are really that mean to you they're not your real friends and they don't deserve your time, ditch 'em. There's plenty of people in this world who don't pick on anything they can for pathetic kicks.

Anyway, before I go into a ramble....
Welcome, I look forward to reading you in future

DFQ xxx

Az abouve, So below...

149 posts

Posted:
thanks DFQ, that means alot to me. it took me from 9:00pm to 2:00am to learn the butterfly.....
Last night I leanred the "low turn"

flowingchaliceBRONZE Member
180 posts

Posted:
Hi Shinova!

*Lashings of fairy dust and pixie spankings* to you! Really, the pixies are only playing... it doesn't hurt, lol (cheeky ones... gotta watch 'em).

You're only the second person I've come across here that's read Terry Goodkind! Yay! Think he drags it on abit... but I've been assured that the 7th book picks it all up again in fine style! Amazing ideas in there too, I love zed - richard and kalhan are a bit too perfect but mord sith rule!!!! Ooooooo... got to slow down.... hyperventilating....

Anywayz, it doesn't matter how old you are or what you look like... I got hell at school when I was your age and I'm still
smiling

Most people here know what's what... lots of beautiful spiritual people that will support each other from what I've gathered so far. Be happy as you are because soon you'll grow to really appreciate it!!! You have loads to offer this world. Nevermind the mindless ignorance of people that live in fear and haven't learnt any better (yet). I believe we all follow our own unique path and ~ALL~ of our experiences can be used to further teach us how to shine our light... *god shut up chalice this isn't a sermon* (heaven forbidith it!)

E-mail me if you feel like a chat anytime! Keep smiling and stay true to yourself, nothing else matters as much as that... as one hop-er said "this too shall pass" - can't remember who though! Oh well.

Cheers! *passes Shinova cup that brimmeth with eternal delight*

Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside wakes C G Jung

149 posts

Posted:
"Nothing is ever easy":Zedd.Sword of truth.

WOW you read terry good kind books to chalice?
your right richard and kalhan are a bit luvy-duvy.
But Zedd and the mord-sith are the shiznit.
my favorite is the second and i can't wait to read the 7th isn't it called "Pillars of creations". well talk to you later sometime.
*crawls back into his cage* goodbye