Forums > Social Chat > sign of things to come (my country is in trouble)

Login/Join to Participate

The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
Ok so i was skimming threw news articals over the last few weeks, and i noticed a trend that worries me (and yes i know its not exactly a new trend). after bush's re-election almost everyone on his cabnit quit! but moe worrying is that everyone he picked to fill in these spots said no!

now how bad can this guy be (retorical question) if no one wants these gov jobs he's offering? ok so what does it take to become a British resident again?

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
just fly over and stay for a while, marry some british chick and you've got it made wink Although it's not much better here with the Bush pardner in crime Blair. Tell you what, we'll swap you for Blair and it's all good biggrin

Let's relight this forum ubblove

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Come in on a boat and claim asylum...

At least 10 years in here...

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
um, im up to date on blair's choices.........my main problem right now is the "checks and balances" system in our constitution is useless right now, the republican party ahs the majority in the house and senate, plus thats bush's party so the have all 3 houses..........us democrates have no hope

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Spam will get you through the dark times...

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

peles_paynimSILVER Member
80 posts

Posted:
i just hope all my international friends know that bush did not win the election...it was stolen, as it was in 2000..in some small districts in florida and ohio, there were more republican votes than total registered voters!..the common man on the street may not know much about politics but we all can see our benefits and rights being taken away from us

real eyes
realize
real lies

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
or come live in holland!!!!!!

oh no wait, we've got a populistic, slightly on the right side government now too.
so the rents will tripple in the next year or so...
and "we" made it like this ourselves..
after the previously election the goverment consisted of the leading christian (conservative) party in co-alition with this new populistic party, whose leader just got killed by an left-wing, vegan extremist (i'm not making this up). so this party got the votes out of protest.
the party turned out to be nothing at all without their leader, their constant bickering led to the fall of that coalition.
so good, new elections, because we knew it was a joke before.
so what does the conservative party do? do you think thewy learned their lesson? NO!!!! they state that they are willing to form another coalition with the same dumbass party if it will give them a win...
so what do the dutch do???/ well???? YES!!!!!! they vote for the same government again!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry guys, but after reading above posts, I just needed to get this off my chest, to show you that stupidity in politics is getting to be a global thing now.
right, now I'll go to sit in a corner and cry... ( did somebody say 'icecream'? YEAH! )

meditate eRic.

I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me, Superman!