Dan25000member
8 posts

Posted:
i posted this about an hour ago, and for some reason it's not up anymore. so i'm going to post it again.

i need some tips on how to liquid dance. can you some people give me some begginer tips so i can start off. i've been trying it for afew days and i can't get it. granted it hasn't been every long but i don't even know where to start. if you could, could you write out some instructions on how to do it. thanks alot.

if anyone knows any websites that has videos and does a step by step teaching on how to liquid dance that'd be great. I have a fast connection so if you have any homemade videos, or normal videos that you wouldn't mind sharing with me. email them to me at LedZeppelin@myrealbox.com or give them to me someother way i don't care. thanks a real lot!

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
yo dan,

if it's not up anymore it's most likely because the mods moved for one of a few reasons...

-it would probably be best off in a technical section
-the subject has been covered about a kajillion times and you need to do a search to read what other have already posted

browse through the archives for a while...if you still need help give start more specific thread in the appropriate section!

hope that helps dood.

BTW welcome to HoP!

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
just found it...there are some replies for you and you can check it out here. it's in the poi moves section.

Dan25000member
8 posts

Posted:
hey paddy,

thanks

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
One thing i will add: when you are moving, try to picture a ball of light rolling around within your body. As it rolls down your arm, move your arm to match its roll...

Don't know if that makes any sense, wish i could just show you...

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

Shinova:thefiredemonmember
149 posts

Posted:
Yo, dan,
i have a few glowsticking tips that might be useful.
1:place your hands together as if in praye
2:move one hand up and bend it over the other.like an upside down "J".
3:Slide your hand back down and do the same with the other.
don't know if that helps it isn't liquid but mo' glowsticking.

Invader XanSILVER Member
Your friendly neighbourhood mad scientist
479 posts

Posted:
There are quite a few tutorials out there on YouTube. First thing you oughta do IMO is work on your footwork. Learning to float, glide and slide are a good place to start. smile

"Love the art in yourself and not yourself in the art."
--Konstantin Stanislavisky

FelixwahSILVER Member
journeyman
81 posts

Posted:
ez now man, i am just embarking on my liquid learning mission, i have gathered some good info to learn from

https://dance-tutorials.blogspot.com/search/label/liquid

this one is really good - https://www.floasis.net/

ummm www.westcoastpoppin.com

then as xan said search youtube for liquid tutorials and just watch freestyles and try to pick up certain movements smile

yeh footwork or basic handflow is a good place to start.

hope that helps man smile