Forums > Social Chat > Need More Twirlers-stff users prefered

Login/Join to Participate

KlownyBRONZE Member
Disco Inferno
160 posts

Posted:
I live in remote western austrlia and it is virtually impossible to get anybody to come here for anyform of twirling demo, i mean we have a couple of twirlers here, but they have taught me everything they know short double staff long staff long double staff and i know that whole limited by your imagination stuff heard it all before but its nothing quite like actually having some one show you how its done, i just wanna know if anybody anybody atall knows whether or not some one else might be makin a possible trip to karratha, and if not whether they could organise it, because as sort or representatrive of the twirlers of my town i feel obligated to atleast ask for help, i know it seems a big ask but hey anything at all would be greatly apreciated

"Only fools are positive! are you sure? Im POSITIVE"

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
how far is karratha from perth? a little later in the year miss lexy and myself shall be travelling round oz so we might be able to stop and visit for a while, im sure i can show u a couple of new staff tricks smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

KlownyBRONZE Member
Disco Inferno
160 posts

Posted:
its good 2 day trip one and a half with no stops and driving like a bat outta hell wink that would be greatly appreciated, lol and im not fantastic at twirling either im only 14 and only been doing it half a year, i major in single long staff, how are you travelling and how long have you been twirling?

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
mmm a two day trips sounds like it maybe a bit far unless u have some amazing local attractions and free accomidation smile not sure exactly how we will be travelling quite possibly trains and planes. ive been doing staff since mid 2002 can i take it when u say that u do single long staff that u do contact staff?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

KlownyBRONZE Member
Disco Inferno
160 posts

Posted:
sure can, not very well though i learnt this nifty trick..well i thought it was nifty, but i just set the stick on the back of my neck and spun it real hard, then motioned my body to keep the momentum goin, so that the stick was just constantly rolling around my neck, hands free spinning! twirling of the future, damn wish i could do it again but, think it was a fluke, havent been able to do it since.

KlownyBRONZE Member
Disco Inferno
160 posts

Posted:
as for, attractions and free accomadation, hey dude im just a kid, the most i could offer you is a place to crash at my house, look i know the head of the community library which doubles as a theatre indoor and outdoor, maybe i could talk her into something, whyen exactly are you doin this tour? and with attractions well i hope you like fishing

KlownyBRONZE Member
Disco Inferno
160 posts

Posted:
Oh and as for ways of getting here you can fly 2 and from perth we have an airport, its about a three hour flight