Forums > Social Chat > its man behind the curtain, not in the closet or last nights gathering

Login/Join to Participate

the man behind the curtainmember
52 posts
Location: second star on the right and straight on till morn...

Posted:
i apologize if i wasn't as "different" as people expected but..that life. but seriously lastnight was fun, thx to everybody there. next time warn me when parents are in the scene so i don't create a complicated situation in your life. oh and just one suggestion, i'm pretty lax about saftey, and try not to tell other people what to do but i do make suggestions....spinning of is a good percaution, and when dancing in a group it is a must in courtesy. you may not like your hair but some people do. hope we do it again soon.

may you travel far andlive in interesting times.unless you a bhuddist in which case i wish you nothing

Cagemember
174 posts

Posted:
You're from Never Never Land?!!! That's my favorite place in the whole wide world (er...um...whole wide universe?)!!!!

Do you have any magic fairy dust to spare?

*waiting with happy thoughts*

~cage~

Without further guilding the lily and with no more ado, I bid you farewell and sweet dreams...

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Dude that was you? Sweeet Mad props on the cool devilstick/uni skills.

(I think I wanna go out n' learn unicycle now)

Peace
Kinudin

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
(ok, no giggles, Spanky knows what he's doing, he looks extra sexy that way, i'm sure)

it was such a grin to come from behind the "Orange (County) Curtain" and meet you out from behind your curtain last night. saw some of your devil sticks in play, too, good show

and ya know, not being the different expected, boy, are you different!

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by FireMike:
...and ya know, not being the different expected, boy, are you different!...
Wait... what?