Forums > Other Toys > Juggle-ease tease please sneeze louise *DELETED*

Login/Join to Participate

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
friend of mine has started juggling and it seams he's really got the knack and is very natural at it, so I wanted him to learn juggle-ease to make it a bit simpler and maybe open some moves up for him, only thing is I can't find any info on it! Or tell me what I'm doing wrong and why I can't find something I thought was common place amongst the juggling world.

I've searched here and googled and can't find anything at all, except basic instructions for three balling and what not, so can anyone help me out please? Point me to a book, or vid, or online listing or whatever that has the breakdown of all the numbers and stuff and I'll be happy so long as it isn't a "Learn to juggle with our amazing juggling kit gift box set" type thing.

Thank you please

Let's relight this forum ubblove

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Charlie Dancey has one thats ok if you can pick up stuff from lil pics and text. Encyclopaedia of Ball Juggling by Charlie Dancey (Butterfingers , isbn: 189859113X)

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

MegafishBRONZE Member
lurking...
208 posts

Posted:
Charlie danceys book is a must in my opinion, its got enough syuff in it to keep one person happy for a good 3 years, plus it has a full rundown of Siteswap and MMSTDs, which pretty much gives you enough to work out endless amounts on nonsense to your hearts content.

Not sure what you mean by juggle-ease, maybe you are confused with jugglinglish?

Juggling isn't useless, It just isn't useful.

Neural Coding is Idiosyncratic:-)

'Do you like dry cerial? Hope so because we've drunk your milk. Yours Sincerely, Your Neighbourhood Milk Thief'

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
shrug I'm not a juggler so I don't really know, I thought the numbers and things like 524 was called juggle-ease?

MegafishBRONZE Member
lurking...
208 posts

Posted:
524? does quick maths check, does not work, lol, how sad am i? 534 does though, hehe,

all the numbers is called Siteswap, Charlie Danceys book explains all em'.

jugglie-ease would imply that they make it easier (<---unfortunatly not true)

I thought you meant Jugglese, as in Chinese or Japanese, hahaha, as if all the jugglers have their own nonsense language which they run around chirping all day long, and not having the slightest clue why no one can understand them..............erm', any way, thats enough about that

bloomin' hardcore stuff, i can still only do about 3 or 4 of them:-)
EDITED_BY: Megafish (1105297333)

Juggling isn't useless, It just isn't useful.

Neural Coding is Idiosyncratic:-)

'Do you like dry cerial? Hope so because we've drunk your milk. Yours Sincerely, Your Neighbourhood Milk Thief'

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Brilliant, thank you very muchly Megafish! hug Siteswap, goddit biggrin

HOP Newsletter