MyIngmember
26 posts

Posted:
I have a question to you all.
At my school its a habit we have to make an end project in the fifth class.
My subject is future dreams.
So now I want you to ask if you have future dreams.
What do you want to do in your future, what are you dreams about.
I have my future dreams, I want to finish my school and than go to the university, for a medicine study.
And after that don't want to plan everything all ready.
I will see what happens.
But I'm just very interesting what other peoples future dreams are.
So I hope you want to help me and share your dreams with me.
It can be that your dream is about having an old car and fix it all by your self.
Every thing is possible.
Kiss MyIng

Live your life, the way you want to live it.
So have fun. And be happy sunny
Love you nantheos ubblove

My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
I want to finish university, sell my car (just dont tell her cause if she finds out she wont talk to me!) and travel around the world untill my money finishes.
Then i will know where i wanna live an settle down, maybee hehe.

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )

Bretchenthusiast
247 posts

Posted:
The things I dream about.. well in my ubbloco brain, it's kinda, well, not appropiate here... or anywhere else. Like dreaming of being famous that kind of thinh.

But my dreams that I intend on happening are as follows:
Getting a van to travel around europe.
Then Asia (not in the van)
And do it all with my girl
Get to know my girl inside and visa versa
Be with my girl for life (the biggest and best dream I have)
and it to be perfect (my perfect that is).

and other little stuff like be really really really good at poi, and guitar and busk with both... not sure how to do both at once though ubbtickled

I used to be indecisive, but I'm not so sure now.....

stickmanWorld Champ Procrastinator
580 posts

Posted:
ahhhh......those famous future dreams....

clap clapi want a pony, and some lego, and a light saber, and one of those finger puppets, preferably a rubber ducky finger puppet...

but thats all for my birthday.. biggrin

what i really want is to see the world.. get myself a travelling buddy/partner/girl/companion/guide and a van and first go through north and south america.. a trip of about 2-3 years (with working along the way of course.. unless i manage to earn about a million euros in the next three years ubbangel) and i have to go back to southern africa and oz sometime too, but first places i havent seen yet, like i havent even been to eastern europe yet..

so, lots and lots to do biggrin bounce2

Bra-QSILVER Member
92 posts

Posted:
What I want is a place for myself, with some land. I want to have lots of animals around me. And I want to become very good with poi and other fire stuff.

SocksBRONZE Member
Arf! Can I have a biscut?
288 posts

Posted:
I want to be able to get out of my chair without pain. (Back surgery in October, still recovering) I got my original dream tho. I'm walking unasisted, which is more than the doctor said I may be able to do. (If you really want to see the MRI, he was worried about permanent disability. Spinal cord was in some SERIOUS jeopardy)

then I dream of snowboarding again, playing games with friends, bowling, and so on.

I dream of travel, going places, spinning strange things, meeting people.

But I'll settle for things in the short term. Small dreams, small victories. Like moving around. That's pretty cool for right now.

Socks

I'm weird. Just work through that and we'll all be fine.

"If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater suggest that he wear a tail." - Fran Lebowitz

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
short term plan is finish uni and start working as a psych nurse, long term plan is to open up a house providing residential support for people with a dual disability (intellectual disability and mental illness).

I often give up on this plan or lose sight of it, but whenever I think about it it makes me really excited, and I hope that it happens at some stage, cos as far as I know, there is not much available specifically for people with dual disabilities.

ubblove
*dreams away...*

SeonxGOLD Member
3 posts

Posted:

Wat er ook gebeurd het enige wat ik zou willen is geen last hebben van niet zelf gekozen verplichtingen. Vrij zijn
Verder zie ik wel wat het lot mij brengt.

Whatever happends in the future, the only thing that I would like to have is no, unwanted obligations. To be free
For the rest I don't really care much. I will see what the future brings.

See you around, cool

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
Finish uni (1 and a half years to go), own aerotechs, become performer/join circus, travel somewhere, avoid office job for as long as possible.

Pretty do-able, I think. We shall see...

"Take that, math!"

PsychoTronicstranger
80 posts

Posted:
well!I am not talented in future dreams.I do not dream while I am awake.This might be bad but that is how I am.I do not set plans because I get lost in the middle:)
I would like to finish my uni that is for sure, but then I do not know what to do.I do not want anything specific.Maybe continue my education and work and have a job but I dont thing that this is what I want to do... I am not sure what I want to do.So I dont dream.I just do.

"For once there was an unknown land, full of strange flowers and subtle perfumes,
a land of which it is joy of all joys to dream, a land where all things are perfect and poisonous."
"Put out the torches! Hide the moon! Hide the stars!"

PhaerieBRONZE Member
veteran
1,240 posts

Posted:
my plan- finish uni (6months left) and then travel the world as a travelling healer, esp china and maybe become an apprentice type person for a healer over there. but yeah, travel and finish uni and helping/healing people all at the same time!!

Only when you close your eyes can you really see...

shen shuiSILVER Member
no excuses. no apologies.
1,799 posts

Posted:
heal people using my mind (or: awareness/consciousness/energy)
translocating my physical body from one location another just by thinking about it or opening a door and walking thru (etc).
put my awareness into things like blood cells and groove around my body, or into clouds and float above the earth.
astral travel outside of this galaxy and watch it spin.. (and other things similar to this)
transcend this existence to immerse myself in the Oneness of All-That-Is.
um.
and other stuff like that.

those that know, dont say. those that say, dont know.

mtbeerGOLD Member
ARRRR!
529 posts

Posted:
Written by: Seonx

Whatever happends in the future, the only thing that I would like to have is no, unwanted obligations. To be free
For the rest I don't really care much. I will see what the future brings.
See you around, cool

That about sums up my aspirations. Here are a few of my specific ones:

- Spin with everyone from HoP.
- Become a pirate, sail the seas and steal all the toys imported from China.
- Move to a remote costal location and open a surf camp with a kick azz bar!
- Meet my soulmate and tell them it's just not going to work out because of the "unwanted obligations" bit.
- Singlehandedly overthrow the evil empires of Microsoft, Walmart, Coca-Cola, McDonald's... etc. I just need a plan.

"My skin is singed but it heals my heart and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars." -Davey Havok

Jenoirnewbie
6 posts

Posted:
I want to live on a boat so i can go anywhere i want, when ever I want.

freedom!!

before that ill probable go to uni.
EDITED_BY: Jenoir (1105791513)

try try and try agen, untill u fail

Penguin SvenSILVER Member
185 posts

Posted:
Future dreams......light my self on fire, jump off a sky sraper, fall onto a giant jumping casle and have fire WOMEN take my smoldering clothes off. then they will bath me in warm milk and honey until my skin is soggy & sweat.

Either that ot become a pumkin sitting on a cloud with a very long telescope and look upon the world wonder and ore..... now That would kik anus!!

:P

"glow bugs, to slow to resist eating, to bitter to eat more than one handfull in a sitting" toothpaste for dinner

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
Written by: mtbeer

- Singlehandedly overthrow the evil empires of Microsoft, Walmart, Coca-Cola, McDonald's... etc. I just need a plan.

i no you want to do it on your own, but if you want a hand, let me know, I'm all for overthrowing multinational corporate bastards

NantheosSILVER Member
82 posts

Posted:
Ok .. my dreams .. hmm

Finish this school, and the next, get a nice job, maybe as a researcher in Physics or something. A house, next to a beach (in a warm country with lots of spinners) with you, Mying smile

Hij die zijn kind benzine voert moet niet roken als het boert.

Love you MyIng ubblove