Page:
.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Ok... i know this is the wrong section... I really really really tried to put it in the events section... but even with all the fields filled in it still said that all the field were not filled in... I put that it was Brisbane Australia and all that.... I really couldn't see what I could have missed.... anyhow... here's my moon letter

Hello lovely Moonfesties!*:.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Happy New Year! ...Happy New Day... Happy Hour... Minute... Second.... Millisecond.... Happy New MOMENT!!! Each moment lived well creates happy memories in our past... and hope for a bright future.

Sounds like there was still quite decent gathering at the merry moonfest on Boxing Day... I’m sorry I could not be there...

Next MoonFest, .:*Lion Heart Fire Spirit*:. the first for 2005, is on Tuesday 25th Jan. The moon is in Leo… which calls to us to beat our drums with the lion’s heart and dance with the lion’s fiery spirit.:* Bring your drums and instrument for a jam and bring fire toys, (+ safety gear and fuel) dancing bodies… festive spirit… tribal vibes… for a groove and boogy under the beautiful full moon.:* When the moon is in Leo, it’s time to celebrate *YOU* …Write on a piece of paper all the things in your life where you *shine* …carry it with you until the next full moon and read it every day… Use yellow, gold & orange as colour therapy…Paper, Clothes, flowers, gems, candles, and cloths… Burn Frankincense. (these suggestions are from Moon Diary 2005… if anyone is interested in purchasing a copy ($26) let me know so I can bring one for you next moonfest)

Upcoming dates for Moonfest 2005 are…

*:.Tuesday 25th January (full moon in Leo) ~ Lion Heart Fire Spirit

*:.Thursday 24th February (full moon in Virgo) Maiden Moon Goddess

*:.Saturday 26th March (full moon in Libra) ~ Pixie Moon ~ Fancy dress

*:.Sunday 24th April (full moon in Scorpio ~ Eclipse between 7:30pm & 8:20pm EST) Masquerade Moonfest

*:.Tuesday 24th May (full moon in Saggitarius)

*:.Wednesday 22nd June (full moon in Capricorn)

*:.Thursday 21st July (full moon in Aquarius)

*:.Saturday 20th August (full moon in Aquarious)

*:.Sunday 18th September (full moon in Pisces ~ SpringMoonFest)

*:.Monday 17th October (full moon in Aries ~ Partial lunar eclipse around 10pm)

*:.Wednesday 16th November (full moon in Taurus)

*:.Friday 16th December (full moon in Gemini)

*:.Saturday 14th January (2006)

Moonfest is a gathering… a festival… festive*all …all festive… it is the people who attend this festival that create the atmosphere… thanks to all of you lovely ones who come along each moon and *be* what this festival is… It’s for everyone to come and participate… Play an instrument, spin some fire, dance or even just join in on the appreciation of the beautiful unity of this joyful gathering.:*

The candle circle (or fairy ring) is there to create a little space for impromptu performances and activities… as well of corse as a being a luscious dance space and drumming circle for when the night’s jamming is underway… If you have something you’d like to contribute to moonfest… this is the space to jump in and do it… the space can be cleared if necessary… let me know if you have something special to share… or even just ideas to get others involved….:* Moonfest has a friendly casual vibe and encourages creative expression*:.

Moonfest is a drug and alcohol free gathering and all ages event.:* Please take full responsibility of yourself and your children.:* Take all your rubbish with you when you leave so that we can continue to gather each month at this sacred space and luscious location….:*

Some events coming up….:*

*:. Doch is playing Sat 8th Jan. at the Full Moon Hotel, Eagle St Sandgate (along the top of the cliff) as part of the Music by the Sea Festival Check out www.musicbythesea.com.au/festival for more info.

*:.Exodus is on from 13th till 17th Jan. North of Tenterfield, NSW. Look out for the Fluffy Monsters from .:*Over the Moon*:. https://www.happypeopleproductions.com/exodus05/index.php

*:.Joyfest 14th-16th Jan Darlington Park Peachey Rd Ormeau …Half way between Brisbane and the gold coast www.joyfest.com.au

*:.Autumn Drum Retreat at Charlie Morelands Overflow area at Kennilworth is on from 4th-6th March https://www.organicodyssey.com.au

*:.Autumn Equinox March 20th

*:.Juggle Jam at Suncorp Piazza Every Monday Night… bring all your toys!

*:. SUNfest in the afternoon prior to each moonfest …bring all your toys for a play in the sunshine and a picnic dinner on a blankie.:*

Well that’s loads of luscious gathering and festivals to keep us busy for the rest of summer… keep cool and happy and hydrated ‘till next we meet under a Leo full moon in our most tribal vibed festive spirits!.:*

Loads of warm fuzzy centred, sparkley sugar coated, pixie kiss wrapped bliss bubbles to you!*:.

Love Elke .:*MoonPixie*:.

Moon Fest

Lower Moora Park, Shorncliffe...

each Full Moon from dusk...*

https://groups.msn.com/moonfest

grouphug

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

3,492 posts

Posted:
oh and here's a little pic of the flyer

https://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2202

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Full Moon of leo sounds beautiful to me . Sounds like its going to be a good night.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
i can't wait!!! biggrin

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

yannicusGOLD Member
169 posts

Posted:
i'll miss the leo, but will be there in febuary for virgo-goodness

so unwrap the maidens and prepare for my firey arrival, i'll see you all there ('see' you quite literally since i wont know anyone to talk to, so i'll stick to seeing people from a safe distance.)

its all drug and booze free, so to speak, in a nutshell, per say, but what does that entail? i mean, are we talking subtlety, be careful of the guys in blue type of thing, or is this a high-on-life type of thing?

-Believing that all has been said and done is like mistaking the horizon for the limits of the world. Voltaire.
-Plus je connais hommes, plus j'aime mon chien. Pascal.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Written by:

its all drug and booze free, so to speak, in a nutshell, per say, but what does that entail? i mean, are we talking subtlety, be careful of the guys in blue type of thing, or is this a high-on-life type of thing?

It means that its drug and alcohol free event. Definatley a high on life type of thing.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
It is really hard to find drug and booze free events. Even harder to find good ones. Moonfest is both and it is nice that people do respect that. Personally I love the fuel fumes Ermmm, I mean wonderful fire play... redface

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
ubblol ahh yes..love that smell of kero!! biggrin oh, yeah and the lovely firey display!! ubblol

3,492 posts

Posted:
ubblol I'm dreaming of the day when everyone switches to fire sol.... and the world is a happier ... not so smellier place.... biggrin .... tongue ........... wink

3,492 posts

Posted:
oh and thanks lovelie mods for fixing the location of this thread hug hug hug

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
speaking of firesol...is there anywhere on the sunshine coast you can get it? not that i live there...it's just that the coast is so much closer to where i am!! (and i spose that info could be useful for coasties!!) ubblol i have a bit of firesol left...should do me for moonfest...and maybe one more little play...but that's it! and i'm not planning on going back to bris for a little while!! eek

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
((not until the 25th anyhow huh?)) wink

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
if you like we can pick some up for you lil chicken!!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
bec - ubblol yeah but i don't count moonfest as a trip to bris!! my poor little car has driven soooo far since i got it a month or so ago!!! and i don't know where else to get firesol other than gooble!

valura - really??? eek oh that would be sooooo awesome!! i will bring you some money and lots of huggles!!! biggrin so i take it this means you will be coming to moonfest then???? bounce

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
dont get it from that place. We will buy it for you.!!
Yes we will be coming. I will just be down wind from any fuel.

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
ubblove thankyou thankyou thankyou!! i love you guys!! biggrin hug

3,492 posts

Posted:
yeah... you can get pegasol from chemical companies and they diliver it to your door (maybe just doors in the brisbane area though confused) I think becca could give you more details about it though smile .:*

YAY you guys are all coming to moonfest!!! it's going to be a yummy tribal *LEO* one... so come dressed in tribal or leonine style cozzies ok??? hehehe biggrin ubbloco biggrin

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
pegasol eh? not sure how many chemical companies there are out this way...but i'm sure there's something!! biggrin thanx pixie - i'll look into that when i eventually have a weekday off work!! ubblol

tribal eh?? umm interesting...i'll have to put the ole thinking cap on for that one... biggrin

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
we are getting you a 5 litre of firesol ok gita? I think it costs 25.00... is that too much?

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
eekChookie!
Selling substances on a public message board. And in the thread of a *clean* event too! Although I must say your prices are good, particularly compared to the what is on the street.
wink

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
**falls over laughing at Kyle**

I cant wait to see you kitten! ubblol

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
ubblove I LOVE YOU ARSN & VALURA!! ubblove

$25 is fine!! that's what i usually pay for it anyways!!! biggrin

hug thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!! hug

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ohhh

**we love you too chicken** ubblove ubblove ubblove hug hug hug

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
hug biggrin see you tuesday!!! bounce i'm gonna try & get off work early!! if i manage that i'll be there around 7 - if not, i'll be there around 8!! biggrin

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I will be there if it is not raining sweetie... Its very rainy here today... *crosses fingers for happy sun weather**

3,492 posts

Posted:
yeah it's pretty raining hey.... we've ditched the idea of doing the tribal lion performance we were going to do... ubbcrying dew to wet weather.... frown ...........:*but maybe we will postpone that performance for another monfest in the sun...I mean moonshine!!!.:* smile

I might still go down for a little frollic if it dose fine up at all ...so you're welcome to join me if you're up for it biggrin.... but if it keeps on raining like this... I might just stay in with a warm cuppa tea (which you're more than welcome to join me with too biggrin biggrin biggrin)

grouphug

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
rainy day and all

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
rainy day and all is it chai i might go and play ball

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
hmmmmmm... soggy day today!! no moonfest for me tonight...

aren't we spoilt though? ...what has it been 6?..7? ..8? years of moonests and only a handful rained on.. so many beautiful fine nights under the moon...

oh, well.. there's always next month... nice how it just comes around again .:*:.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Bec i went down it was really surreal i tried hula-hoop.

3,492 posts

Posted:
yeah it was a little sereal....

kinda felt like one of those really old moonfests.... just a skattering of people (beautiful lovely people biggrin) and a real cruesey mellow chilled out vibe... some gorgeous girls singing to the drums and a wicked hula play ubbrollsmile ....we went for a bit of a frollic on the swing set too which was heaps fun! biggrin

Still sad that the *lion heart fire spirit* theme didn't happen for the leo moon though frown

Had a gorgeous beautiful night with you lovely ones all the same smile.:*

Page: