Forums > Social Chat > Why is the btb weave impossible?

Login/Join to Participate

tiamat_22580I will kill all mods
210 posts

Posted:
the subjet is totally not relavent.My poi i've created I made heavier then the ones shown on the hop website they are about 1-2 pounds eachand it gives a great workout iwas wondering if anybody uses poi of that weight.my shoulders really feel it ,my shoulders and traps are huge *grins from embarrasment*

¿

Aurora (1/2 a firesister)GOLD Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
your signature makes me smile

Paddy has super heavy fire poi that I've tried to spin...but I normally get to tired and just start hitting myself with them ...'sides if I used them to much I'd start to look like a body builder

Om Namah Sivaya

210 posts

Posted:
ha ha

¿

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
I have a friend named Rob that has some wicks made of 10 feet of the 4 inch wide wicking (that is 10 feet each!). These suckers wiegh a riduculous amount when soaked (but the flame is oh so awesome - see them lit )

Now Rob is a pretty solid guy (as in built like a diesel truck) and can actually manage these things. I pick them up every so often. They come close to ripping my arms from their sockets if I put any speed on them at all. Over the head tricks nearly send me flying.

Rob practices with racquet balls fill with led shot.

Rob is a nut.

One day he will die of severe blunt head trauma.

I'm sure I'll find him lying on the ground, bleeding out of his ears, with a big smile on his face.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

210 posts

Posted:
blunt head trauma lol haha

¿

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
My wicks, as Sunspot mentioned, are terribly large and send me teetering all over the place as well, vanize...especially towards the end of a burn when I'm tired.

They're terrific for nice big flameroos and for going slow, but sadly I learned with glowsticks, making me unable to do anything slowly ever again. Maybe one day I'll to lead a normal life once more...

shizN0Tmember
184 posts

Posted:
Im not sure, but you might want to look into stress injury...

once they get spinning, thats alotta weight pulling on you, in all directions. dont want
to straign anything...

I smell something burning.