Forums > Social Chat > Yall bug the heck out of me!!

Login/Join to Participate

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Ohh my I have been sitting here since 3 AM with nothing to do and I have seen like 100 people come and go from the site and still like nobody posts anything!!! C'mon I wanna converse with people but nobody opens their mouths!!! *Runs around the room screaming ripping his hair out!!!* Please somebody, anybody!!

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Aurora (1/2 a firesister)GOLD Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
You're bonkers...no but seriously that whole ripping the hair out of your head is a serious disorder...you should definetly see a psychiatrist

Om Namah Sivaya

ufo8mycatBRONZE Member
journeyman
60 posts

Posted:
try playing zen spy. it is a wonderful game.

Like 'I spy' but with
Only two rules

1. The word in your head has no relevance whatsoever to anything you can see/hear/touch/smell, or even to the letter that you say.
E.g. you may say
I spy with my little eye, something beginning with 'g', and be thinking about that mozzarella sandwich you ate when you were 13.

2. The second guess made is always the right answer.

I made this up on a plane, nd it provides at least half a minute of amusement.

have a go. you start.

al

it's not that i mean to set things on fire...

enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
I just worked out that I get paid $18 an hour to listen to aspiring rock bands new tunes and play on the internet........SWEET!

Om Namah Sivaya

Cagemember
174 posts

Posted:
My dear friend Raymund, you need to relax. j/k

Have you really been sitting at your computer since 3 am? May I suggest you SPIN SOMETHING!!!

Try going for a walk, or if you're up and about, there was supposed to be an incredible meteor shower last night. Although, at your somewhat southern location, i dunno if you could see 'em. I think they're supposed to be back out tonight too!

There, now are you happy?

peas & luv,
cage

Without further guilding the lily and with no more ado, I bid you farewell and sweet dreams...

enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
I'm thinking about changing my birthday to December 31...would everyone on here celebrate it with me ?

Om Namah Sivaya

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Ray, remind me to give you something to do tonight. I haven't quite figured out what I'm going to make you do, maybe a confuzzling riddle or something.

I know. A joke.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
I work in an armory with things that go boom, now I do spin keys but you know they kinda frown on me bringing my own weapons into the armory

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
what hair...

anyone got a light?

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
well, y'know, sometimes the topics are just not all that interesting sometimes. maybe if ya came up with a good topic this wouldn't be a problem .

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Raymund, you've just told all the nutters on this site that your work in an armoury?

Now we all wait for one of the local loonies to suggest attaching live tank shells to 2 broomsticks and trying double staff with them...

Hang on...actually that sounds like a cool idea. (wanders off muttering loonie saying and looking for some broomsticks...)

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
tonight when Ray's back was turned, we placed a location-transmitter bug on him. contact me with an offer for satellite code to trace his geo-location for accurate targeting (*shhhhhh though *)

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US