Forums > Social Chat > I have some exciting news!!!!!!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
heyahoneyBRONZE Member
Redneck Woman
566 posts

Posted:
Guess what yall? Im a preggo now!!! It was not planned..not at all, but just so yall kno...im going to keep the baby....and yea smile

Top Three Things I've Learn While Being A Mom
1. Baby poop comes in many colors.
2. Makes sure all dirty diapers are not accessable to my dog.
3. Burp rags are not big enough.

heyahoneyBRONZE Member
Redneck Woman
566 posts

Posted:
well, i do not kno what the nationality will be...if it is marsall's baby...she/he will be native american and white...(i am a native american...) if she/he is reys baby...then she/he will be mexican & native american...maybe...i dunno what to call it

Kim just got a brain flash!!!!

the baby's nationality will be...

lets have a contest to see who can come up with the best name (for the nationality) yea...lol

EDITED_BY: heyahoney (1105389275)

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
No offence but uh...Ever heard of a condom?

I just think people don't think these things thru today. Kids having kids good grief.

Are you gonna let the guys know about you being preg and that they may possibly be the daddy?

*predicts Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, or Ricky Lake show*
Mama's Baby's Drama

I'm not mad at all for you keeping the baby, I'm just at a loss at why people don't prevent unnecessary pregs until they are sure they are financially sound and able to care for the baby. Just thinking of your future and the babies. Hope all goes well with your pregnancy.

Are you having any strange food cravings yet? Vanilla ice cream with dill pickles? Yumm ubblol smile

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Written by:

I'm not mad at all for you keeping the baby, I'm just at a loss at why people don't prevent unnecessary pregs until they are sure they are financially sound and able to care for the baby.

She may well be financially sound enough for the baby. You dont know her situation.

Your post seems to be a little harsh.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
yeah, i have to agree with valura.
also, people using reliable contraception can fall pregnant too. none are 100% effective

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
I agree with Valura. Mistress Aurora, your post does seem a tad harsh. I've been there, done that. Condoms don't always work, and you need to deal with the consequences. True, I'll admit it doesn't sound like heyahoney used any, but that was still her decision and it seems to me like she is handling the situation better than a whole lot of others at her age.

Right now, criticism is not something she needs. I'm sure you were probably annoyed at the prospect of her going to welfare as some younger mothers may do. Well, it does have it's positives as well. If she applies for aid, she will be forced to figure out who the father is. She's mentioned names on her, so she would be forced to mention those names as well. Both men would be forced by the state of TX to have a paternity test done. Then, the actual father would be responsible for child support. Without going that route, heyahoney may have a difficult time (don't know) getting either man to pay any support.

Heyahoney, you have my full support on this. Hugs to you for being so strong and able to handle yourself well. hug

Xirtammember
37 posts

Posted:
Congrats! Hope your pregnancy is as easy as mine was! (that being the reason I haven't posted in nearly a year, but she's 4 months old now)

Although fair warning, spinning gets tricky when you can't reach past your belly anymore;)

And Daddy! They took my boot!

heyahoneyBRONZE Member
Redneck Woman
566 posts

Posted:
i am financially able, i dont have to worry about that...and i did use a condom, but things happen...you kno? Like when your out in the woods....can get no condoms...things happen. All i kno is that what has happened has happened and there is not a thing i can do about it to change it now....

The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
Written by: heyahoney

All i kno is that what has happened has happened and there is not a thing i can do about it to change it now....

only a few mounths into the pregnancy and already sounding more mature wink thats what my daughter did for me........hell in retrospect she saved my life........

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too

heyahoneyBRONZE Member
Redneck Woman
566 posts

Posted:
smilethanks fishie

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Pregnancy can be scary regardless to whether it was planned or not.

i hope that everything is well both with yourself and the baby and in the planning for the future.

the ultrasound is beautiful - u must be so happy! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Page: