PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
It seems lately a few people are publicly announcing there trips coming up and I've decided I'd do the same, I will be coming, posibly with one also called Will (and no its not me going mad or animaginary friend he is real) to the great US of A in the summer, I'm either going to go at the beginning of the summer like end of May beginning of June or end of august beginning of spetember

I should be there for about 2 weeks or so, I only plan on visiting the East coast this time and West next time, the plan roughly is New York, then Boston, then Washington D.C., or thereabouts, just to get a good feel for America before I make my proper big trip there, I'd love to go to the West coast like California Nevada, Oregon and Washington etc but alas not this time.

So anyway I would love to meet some Hoppers, not sure where I'll be staying does anyone in any of those places know any cheap guesthouses or anything? Can't wait!

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
well if you make it down to florida let me know.......southern hospitality is compared to none wink

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too

grasshoppahBRONZE Member
HoP is teh suxor.
425 posts

Posted:
I am in Tampa, Florida also....let us know if you make it to florida....

Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
awww...I'm hurt...you've left off the middle of the states (and thus TX) in your overall plan. This country is huge though and there are many, many cool places to visit so I guess I can forgive you. I have yet to see them all either (only because there are many other super cool continents and countries to visit too). Have fun when you do come. hug

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
well i was planning the middle including the lovely texas as part of the big trip which is of yet undecided, but probably when i make my oz trip in 2 years usa is afterwards biggrin and thanks guys i dunno if i'll have enough time to pop down to florida, but if i do i will most def let you know smile

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
USA?? Get your priorities right - when are you coming to the almighty Guildford????? smile

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
oh yeh, well i was due to, wait eek i just realised i maya ctually be able to come tomorrow!!! biggrin

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
Well, whenever you make it here, you can be certain of a warm welcoming in Houston (but there really isn't much else to see here tourist-wise)

CatalystSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Hello....I'm in Virginia....east coast...half-way between New York and Florida...about three hours from D.C.. If you are ever this way, say hello, and I or my friends can hook you up with a place to stay!!! Happy Adventures!! bounce

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
will do thanks guys, And mr fryed fish, I heard that florida is where people i america go to die eek so its full of old people

1,489 posts

Posted:
ubblol i hate to admit it but its true.......so damn true, but only in certin parts, like southern florida, im in central.......but they do come here to die

mtbeerGOLD Member
ARRRR!
529 posts

Posted:
If you go in late summer (August-September) to the west coast (Nevada) you can join many of us at Burning Man. Tickes just went on sale.

"My skin is singed but it heals my heart and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars." -Davey Havok

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
But i dont wanna die frown i wont get the old disease if i go there will i?

And mtbeer i really wanan go to Burning man but i think its clash's with reading festival, which i wont be missing smile

1,489 posts

Posted:
no you wont catch the "old disease" thats a good one........the worst that will happen is you'll get cought behind one on the highway doing 20 mph in a 70 mph zone......GGGGGRRRRR i hate that

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
well i quite wanted to go to floria, if i have time i'll come say hi, could i rent floorspace maybe for 2 days or so if i do? i'll bring twister!