Forums > Social Chat > Australia trip take two.

Login/Join to Participate

BatwalkerBRONZE Member
journeyman
50 posts

Posted:
Firstly just a quick message to Gidg, not stealing your topic, just wanted to ask something similar, but without hijacking your thread hug

I'm in and out of Australia NSW for the next 7 months (2 months of which will be in NZ). Was wondering if anyone could give any tips on the best places to go, and good places to buy some poi etc confused

Going to be in Sydney for a 1-2 months and then heading down south for 1-2months. After NZ we head up north for 2 months.

Trying to find job/car/flat at the mo, and any oppurtunities to take a break and spin my new fire poi (christmas prezzie to myself) will be very much appreciated. weavesmileythankx

Well back to the job/car/flat hunt, hope to hear from you all soon x hug

I am a EVIL Giraffe.....

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
Absolutely no problem Batwalker. But I would love to trade you, you stay for four weeks and I'll stay for seven months. I like that idea! biggrin

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

bairie fenlord high king of swingers *(now defunct)**(but will rise again ! !)*
165 posts

Posted:
Ithere is only one place to buy poi here !!!!! hop hop hop !
but when your in sydney pm me & I'll link yah up with all I know which aint much but I got nice poi *wink*

fly fairies, fly high, fly wide and take no prisoners !!!!!!

BatwalkerBRONZE Member
journeyman
50 posts

Posted:
No trading Gidg, sorry, having too much of great time.

barie fen I pm you and would be great to meet up, haven't spun since Christmas, really need to spin fire devil

I am a EVIL Giraffe.....