pantsonfirethe man with the flaming pants
148 posts

Posted:
Hows this for bad luck, last night we were taking photos, anyway the time came for some steel wool and i stepped up and spun it, the photo was taken and it went well. a few chunchs flew off so i was stomping them out, just as i had stomped on the last one, i turn to leave the glowing red mass, i took one step on to the slipery path and fell over landing with my hand on the glowing red mass, i had to pull it out of my hand. So now i have one burnt palm and some scoarched fingers. i just cant wait till i have to pull the little steel bits out with tweezers!!!
Yeah that was full unlucky!! unsaully i burn my self by being stupid, oh well if i play with fire i'll probably get burnt, and further more i'll love it!!! the photos should turn out good!!! Big thanks to Matt and Cam for taking the photos.
Peace, love and large amounts of ice...

It's all good

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
ha ha sound like something id do.
i bet ya that tickled eh? j/k

the ohter day a bunch of people showed up at the park to spin some kid spilled his camp fuel and it caught fire so hes trying to stomp and pat it out while hold flaming poi... hes not the sharpest crayon in the box.
couple fries short of a happy meal even..

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Poor guy.... sending some healing for you... Hey were you spinning with steel wool at the Burleigh Heads meet about a month and a half ago? On the beach? If so, I think I met you...you had a HUGE bag of steel wool and told me where to get large amounts of it quite cheap....was that you?

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

148 posts

Posted:
Hey Valura that was me spinning!!! yeah i was the tall red head, i think you talked mainly with my friend, Do you go to burliegh often? next time your there come and say hi, i have never meet anyone from the board before. thanks for the concern, and i hope your all enjoying life.
tried writing today and i could write fine so my hands not all that bad!!!

It's all good

Cagemember
174 posts

Posted:
I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune! Sending you some warm fuzzies, a bag of ice, and a few shots of scotch!

oh, I think I'm a little unlucky as well... I just opened my microwave spaghetti and it splattered all over my brand new white tank top...and I'm at work... and I can't leave...

peace & luv
the caged one

Without further guilding the lily and with no more ado, I bid you farewell and sweet dreams...

148 posts

Posted:
it's always the way, white shirts and food, sorry to hear about your shirt, and, if your work place is like mine, look out for the ridicual. bye bye!!!
thanx for the ice

It's all good