521 posts

Posted:
moon pixie & I will be there.... in disguise cool

yay to more summer festival fun... can't wait to see you all again kiss

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
I am running about 80% odds of being there. 0.5% says I will be dressed in tars and feathers too.

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
am extremely tempted.... about 50/50 chance at the moment. depends on the finances.

would be cool to spend some more time with you all than the rather fleeting moments at woodford.

cheerio!

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
I missed out on Woodford this year but I'm coming out to Exodus with some friends. The guy that owns the property it's at knew me when I was a wee little girl. So I'd like to go say hello. I've only been out there once a few years ago and it was nice.
I'll see you all there bouncebounce2bounce
majik

Live, love, laugh and dance!

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
i really want to come seeings as i missed out on woodford, the tickets to sydney and brisbane are quite reasonable at the moment seeings as theirs no stupid xmas new years rush on. if anyone can give me a lift from either airport id love to come along. garthy how are u getting there?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
You have to come ben!

Ben. Come via byron and I'll introduct you to a girl who will worship your contacty skills! bounce

I've no idea how I'm getting there. Someone told me it was just down the road from Byron Bay. But down the road in Oz is quite different from down the road in the UK! It's about two hours from here! I've met a girl from Bristol and we're probably gonna try and get there some how! It'll work out fine in the end! biggrin

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
YAY bounce I can't wait!!! hmmmm I was meaning to get the annax fitted to my van before then....

We'll be there!!! ... doing the Fluffy Monsters!!! (from .:*Over the Moon*:.) YAY what fun! biggrin So come boogy with milly and monty on the dace floor!!! ...Can't wait to shake that fluffy boody...haha... who said that? ubbloco the fluffies have taken over!!!

ubblol ubblol ubblol

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
Written by: garthy

Ben. Come via byron and I'll introduct you to a girl who will worship your contacty skills! bounce

well if it gets me a lift to the festival sounds good, better not get me another stalker though my quota for the month is full

It's about two hours from here! I've met a girl from Bristol and we're probably gonna try and get there some how! It'll work out fine in the end! biggrin

have u got a licence? we could always chip in and rent a car .... id drive but well no licence redface

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

SprocketGOLD Member
140 posts

Posted:
Noooo, not fair, not fair...mad
Why did you tell me about this, no way I'm gonna make it and I am dying for a good gathering of colourful people...
but as you said, in Oz there is nothing close by... Well have fun and happy twirling.

hm, pinecones, my favourits!

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
i'm going
i'll be djing on the main chill stage

eddiemass call me if your still going as i trying ot find a travel buddie to geth ere and back by car

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
hey every one i trying ot get form sydney to the site
i can either fly to brisbane or gold coast or if your coming form sydney i really really need a lift
plese
with fairy bread and fluffy stuff on top

can chip in for petrol

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Written by: ben-ja-men

well if it gets me a lift to the festival sounds good, better not get me another stalker though my quota for the month is full

No she's cool! No stalker I promise. I had a stalker follow me from bangkok, to koh pangang then to Oz and woodford! Think I've lost her now!

Written by: ben-ja-men

It's about two hours from here! I've met a girl from Bristol and we're probably gonna try and get there some how! It'll work out fine in the end! biggrin

have u got a licence? we could always chip in and rent a car .... id drive but well no licence redface

I have a license but not with me as I lost my wallet before coming out here! frown
Have now aquirred two girls to travel with to exodus now. Gonna put a notice up and mybe hire a minibus taxi thingy between a load of us. biggrin

It'll be ok in the end. bounce

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Written by:

Have now aquirred two girls to travel with to exodus now

You AQUIRED them? were they expensive? biggrin biggrin hug

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Written by: Valura

Written by: Garthy

Have now aquirred two girls to travel with to exodus now

You AQUIRED them? were they expensive? biggrin biggrin hug

They've cost me nothing so far.But girls always cost you in the end wink tongue

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
wicked ill find my way to byron then have u got a contact number?

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
*chuckles at ben* wink

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Have now aquired 4 girls that come with a free car! bounce bounce2

Unfortuantly this means there is no space in the car for a ben frown

Sorry 'bout that. Plans are very fluid at the moment though. people say stuff and then have a habit of doing something completely diferent.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
pffffffffffffft as if you choose the girls over me whats wrong with you tongue

sooooooo anyone else have a spare seat?

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Would you choose me over a girl? ubblol biggrin

Well the lift has dropped throught so it's me and two girls again looking for a lift. frown

Said these thing were unpredictable!

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
i cant believe youd even ask such a question *humpf* tongue

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:

Have now aquired 4 girls that come with a free car! bounce bounce2

Ahem, Garthy have you been using isolations to hypnotise people (read girls) again?

Heading down for sure now. Or at least as sure as one might be. Have the pleasure of running a stick jamming workshop too. Fun stuff if you havn't tried it. Even tends to be fun if you have ubbrollsmile

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
OK getting the bus to Tenterfield thursday night then gonna hitch from there so anyone passing through and space for a lanky Garth and a tiny Girl give us a shout. biggrin ubbangel

Much thanks. bounce

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
*le sigh*

have no chance of making it. have fun dudes!
hug

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
well i found 2 swedish girls and a campervan to get me to exodus
leave syd 12 friday avo and get in around 9 pm
i'll be looking for all you crazy hoppers
can find me at the chill stage
still dont know my set time frown but know i playing int he day so all good

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
Cool mate... I reckon that sounds like the place to have de jam at smile
FlameOz will be doing our "anniversary show" at the Hacienda on Saturday night.
Aww can you believe it? That's where the boys met the girls 2 years ago awwww....

Brainstorma: are you dj-ing under that name?

Car is packed, be there tomorrow, sunset spliff.....Niiiiiiice
wink

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Have a fab time birthday boy smile

Hugs hug2

Lisa
xx

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
indeed.

that's some birthday party my man smile

have a great one bounce2 hug

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
yeah i'll be playing under that name

11am sunday morning

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
Not sure if I met any of you there but I had a great time. Burnt my hand on Sunday night though got a fat blister.
All you's who did shows you were fantastic. The amount of performances really created a nice atmosphere for the festival.
I missed your set brainstorma sorry about that. I'm sure you were great though. Hope everyone had a great time and for all those who are going to rainbow have fun for me. See you all next time.
Happy twirling
ubblovemajik

Live, love, laugh and dance!

Page: