Forums > Social Chat > The Nerves Are Killing Me.

Login/Join to Participate

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
wow.. so in less than 24 hours i will be flying out of england!... this past month has flown by so quickly.
I dont know what i am more nervous of, flying or meeting serena confused ... or just how i am going to take another country. I havent been overseas for 10 years now, i have only ever flown once too but i had the pooka to share that experience with.
So in 37 hours time i will have landed and met my girl for the very first time..... how nerve racking, so many thoughts and emotions running around inside me today, god only knows what im going to be like tommorrow when its all for real.
confused ubblove ubbloco smile hug

Borathmember
64 posts

Posted:
Just be yourself and take everything in slowly at first. I went to Utah last August to meet a very good penfriend for the first time and it was almost overwhelming. Oddly enough my nerves didn't shake up until I was in the departure lounge.

Sod sleeping much tonight; from the sounds of it you might not be able to get more than a couple of hours. Just means you can sleep on the plane and get the time to pass a lot faster. Just remember to ask a steward to wake you up for meals. They leave you alone otherwise and you starve. ^^;;

Hope everything goes well and that you have a wonderful time.

I can't be evil; I'm wearing pink.

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
i wish you all the best luck smile

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
wave Good luck to you clap

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

CatalystSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Don't fret PK, this should be very exciting!!!! I wish you the best of luck in your adventures!!! Plus....I've seen the recent pics that you've posted....and you're such a smoothie...she will be so happy to meet you (by the way....she's super cute in that newer pic....the one without all of the blue props...lol)...so you guys will have tons of fun!!! Don't be nervous, and take lots of pictures to share!!! Have Fun!! Much Love!! ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Written by: Catalyst

and you're such a smoothie...

confused since when??? hehe

thanks guys! ... i dont think im gonna sleep, that sleeping on the plane buisness maybe in order i think!.
well i just finished my last shift at work tommorrow will be my first propper day off in months, i think i have only had 2 days off since pips bday! im gonna enjoy putting my feet up ... and much juggling! and some poi too!.

reet im off to my moms. smile

hug

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
awww man... thats so cool. i'm sure you'll charm her to bits. hope it all goes well... biggrin hug

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
good luck my beautiful friend. I know that you will succeed in anything that your heart desires...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
These things are always nerve racking, all the best mate, let us know how it goes when are you back?

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
hug

Meh

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
You'll be fine!