Forums > Social Chat > Anyone here use zQuest for Zelda Classic?

Login/Join to Participate

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Just wondering if there's anyone about who's making quests for Zelda Classic. Just because I'm about to. Probably.

Get it free or find out about it here

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Wow, thats pretty cool! I love Zelda. I just recently got Zelda Classic for my GB Adv - awsome!

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

Spacecow00xSILVER Member
170 posts

Posted:
awesome find, something like this is definately what i have been asking for, for a long time now. I always thought a really awesome game would be the super nintendo Zelda brought back onto gamecube, only one catch the game is huge! it would have samge graphics as its original (maybe the 4 swords effects added) but would be so long it would take at least a week to complete non stop. (given the regular breaks and food, and sleep) and instead of 20 items to find, you would find 40 or items could combine to form other weapons. And a difficulty setting would be added. So hoards of monsters would pour out of a dungeon, i had this idea before four swords, but that only tickled my idea.

thanks for the link

You've got the wings of a fallen angel
You offer peace if they praise your name
You live your life taking everything you can get
Look down, time to fly!

Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
biggrin enjoy and if you make any quests yourself, try and make the story important. No-one ever does and it really annoys me wink

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Very cute. biggrin

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Spacecow00xSILVER Member
170 posts

Posted:
things to do: dress up like link and spin poi and make a video

You've got the wings of a fallen angel
You offer peace if they praise your name
You live your life taking everything you can get
Look down, time to fly!

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
I never got into zelda, i dunno, isnt it like 100 hours when the experts r playing it

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
If you want it to be. Or it's a little tiny world inside your computer where you can go and hunt monsters, battle through dungeons and generally be an 11-year-old. Forever. Now for free. Everyone wins. biggrin

Thoreau

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Oh how I love that game biggrin

Thanks for the link - no pun intended wink

I'm not likely to make any of my own quests though, I have far too much fun playing it.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
I don't knwo what its like to be a 10 year old, im still stuck at 6 months, i have the sesame street phone though and some ducks that go quack when i squeeze them, goo goo gah gah

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
do the ducks come on a string so you can pull them around the floor? Because if not I strongly reccomend them. No, in fact, I HIGHLY reccomend them. Oh yeah. Can't beat a line of quacking ducks. with feet on the wheels so it looks like they're walking.

Rock.

Thoreau

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
no i havent got those ones, but now i want some!!