Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
Was sent this today and thought that i would share it with da HOPers, it's quite nice.
Hope you like it too......

A Woman's Look in the Mirror
Age 3: Looks at herself and sees a Queen!

Age 8: Looks at herself and sees herself as Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty

Age 15:Looks at herself and sees herself as Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty/Cheerleader or if she is PMS'ing: sees Fat/Pimples/UGLY ("Mom I can't go to school looking like this!")

Age 20: Looks at herself and sees "too fat/too thin, too short/too tall, too straight/too curly" - but decides she's going anyway.

Age 30:Looks at herself and sees "too fat/too thin, too short/too tall,too straight/too curly" - but decides she doesn't have time to fix it so she's going anyway.

Age 40: Looks at herself and sees "too fat/too thin, too short/too tall, too straight/too curly" - but says, At least, I'm clean" and goes anyway.

Age 50:Looks at herself and sees "I am" and goes wherever she wants to go.

Age 60:Looks at herself and reminds herself of all the people who can't even see themselves in the mirror anymore. Goes out and conquers the world.

Age 70: Looks at herself & sees wisdom, laughter and ability, goes out and enjoys life.

Age 80: Doesn't bother to look. Just puts on a purple hat and goes out to have fun with the world.

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
I am 80 then!

(Most of the time)

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:

Availablemember
93 posts

Posted:
Sometimes i forget to look at all and i forget the purple hat and then coworkers let me know i forgot my shoes!

Better to Burn out than Fade out, Baby!

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
you work with cows?

wherever you go, there you are.

Availablemember
93 posts

Posted:
yes i play with their teets for milk. its the manuire thats a problem between bare toes!

Better to Burn out than Fade out, Baby!