Posted:
well i think its supposed to be a compliment anyway

Written by:

To: benjobia@yahoo.com.au
Subject: impressed by your amazing vid
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:28:08 +0000

You are an absolut twat. Your video was the greatest load of old
[censored]
[censored] i've ever seen. I think you should go and [censored] a skag head and get
aids
and die.

im baffeled and just had to share confused

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
wow...i didn't know people talked(wrote) like that...why would they bother? i think they are the twat! confused

hug not sure why, but i'm confused now and it seems like it may help??

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

Gri-griMember
84 posts

Posted:
Haha ubblol I can't believe someone actually wrote that!!

Well dude, I haven't seen the video in question, but then again, has he??

Take it as a compliment, in fact, maybe you should reply with something equally as nice... wink

Where the mind goes,
The body will follow...

Gri-griMember
84 posts

Posted:
No no no, that won't do. I must apologise, I may have been a bit rash in my earlier posting.

One should always turn the other cheek... Then when he thinks you're not looking... THWACK!!!!

Where the mind goes,
The body will follow...

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Mate. hug That blows. I hope that you're laughing about it, cos actually taking that sorta stuff to heart is really, really not advisable. Waste of energy, and besides (even though I promised Josh and Kate that I wouldn't further contribute to your erm.... 'self confidence') I think you're well talented and cute.

Do you know who sent it to you?

I always thought skag was another name for heroin. eh? kids these days. Changing the lingo. Can't keep up anymore. wink

Edit: read it too quickly - didn't see the head bit after the skag bit. All makes sense now! So, basically the email is advising you to have unprotected intercourse with an intraveneous heroin addict who has HIV. nice. confused
EDITED_BY: flash fire (1104407802)

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Just be thankful they didn't ask if they could lick your arm pits! Ignore it hun. Jealousy is a strange master and makes people say the nastiest sh!t.

P.S. would it be ok if I just rubbed up against you (in a non sexual way, before all the pervy people suggest otherwise) in the hope some of your spinning talent wears off on me?

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
damn i wish i was good enough to attract insults like that.

Love is the law.

Gri-griMember
84 posts

Posted:
ditto

Nicely said dude!!

Where the mind goes,
The body will follow...

CatalystSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
dude, that's crazy.....and what a stupid comment....what's skag a head anyway?? You're an absolute twat....I love that...I'll try it jokingly with my friends and see what a reaction I get. Someone must be jealous....and yes, where is the video in question anyway????

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
Was it from Strugz? biggrin

"Take that, math!"

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
well i know the video wasnt peeeeeerfect and all but i mean geeesh ubblol

Written by: flash fire

even though I promised Josh and Kate that I wouldn't further contribute to your erm.... 'self confidence'

spank @ josh and kate

what does that even mean? i mean reeeeeeally

Written by: flash fire

I think you're well talented and cute.

redface biggrin

no idea who it was from *shrugs*

Written by:

P.S. would it be ok if I just rubbed up against you (in a non sexual way, before all the pervy people suggest otherwise) in the hope some of your spinning talent wears off on me?

lol um suuuuuure smile

the video in question can be found here

https://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2094

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Xopher (aka Mr. Clean)enthusiast
456 posts

Posted:
I'm curious why you didn't include the sender's email address...which you have a perfect right to do. What others do after that is their affair!

Note that he (IME women almost never do things like this) said you were an "absolut twat." He either can't spell 'absolute' or failed to capitalize 'Absolut' -- probably thinks you were drinking vodka heavily, eh? :-)

Back to school, Mr Childish insult guy!

"If you didn't like something the first time, the cud won't be any good either." --Elsie the Cow, Ruminations

filthy 23BRONZE Member
136 posts

Posted:
Um, I really like twats...

smile

I AM working.

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Ben,

Was this a close friend of yours?

Cos I think he was just taking the p!ss. He's seen how good you are, and like the rest of us is utterly jealous. He probably didn't expect you to post it on HoP though!!

I'd reply with: One day, if you practice enough, you too could be an absolut twat.

Getting to the other side smile

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
I reckon it was Dunc. hahah xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
Written by: Xopher (aka Mr. Clean)

I'm curious why you didn't include the sender's email address

as weird and weird as it is i didnt want anyone on hop to send him/her a nasty email on my behalf breaking the circle and all that

Written by: Firepoise

Ben,

Was this a close friend of yours?

Cos I think he was just taking the p!ss

thats what i thought it was at first but of all the ppl i know i dont think any of them wouldnt wish me aids and death even in jest, that and it was from an email account id never scene before and if it was from a close friend im sure they would have sent it from their account so i knew it was a joke be it a poor one at that

Gri-griMember
84 posts

Posted:
Well, whoever he is, he sounds like a Wop!!

Where the mind goes,
The body will follow...

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Dude,

Some people are just messed in the head. Anyway, I think you're a damned good spinner...and that you're hotter n' hell. But you knew that.

Water off a duck's back, dude. hug

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
I dont get it... Was it a compliment (the subject said your vid was amazing) or an insult?

There are some bizarre peeps out there! ubbloco

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

Xopher (aka Mr. Clean)enthusiast
456 posts

Posted:
Flame Boy, the Subject line was just to get him to open it so he'd read the poison pen (poison electrons?) inside. Common among the childish homophobic a$$holes of the world.

Gri-Gri, I don't know what 'Wop' means in South Africa, but in America it's an offensive term for Italian-Americans...please clarify. I'm sure you didn't mean to slur a whole ethnic group by arbitrarily assigning this particular jackass to them, but I don't know what you did mean either.

"If you didn't like something the first time, the cud won't be any good either." --Elsie the Cow, Ruminations

ChumpyBRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
Written by: Firepoise

I'd reply with: One day, if you practice enough, you too could be an absolut twat.

After seeing that video I wish I could be a twat now....dammit I'm just too nice! rolleyes

Health is a secondary consideration when you have a lifestyle to maintain

Not seen a Banana do Double staff in the woods? You obviously weren't at that party!

'my guess would be staffers dont waste time talking bollox' - strugz

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
Ah...that would make sense.
What is a wop?

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

ChumpyBRONZE Member
78 posts

Posted:
I love that video so much...I'm watching for the third time! Mainly because the first time I couldn't believe my eyes ubbloco eek, the second time because I need to see it....and the third time just for the love! peace wow

Health is a secondary consideration when you have a lifestyle to maintain

Not seen a Banana do Double staff in the woods? You obviously weren't at that party!

'my guess would be staffers dont waste time talking bollox' - strugz

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
'tis pretty darn groovy ubblove

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Ben-ja-men I think I must warn you that if you come back to the Britain I WILL have to torture you! I have that Damn Umpa-Lumpa song stuck in my head! Grrrrrrrrr!!!

P.S. I like the bit (please note the very technical terms I don't use to explain this) where you flick it up and down from your ankle to wrist.....except the one where you hop about like a chicken on a biscuit tin containing a lit candle. I do think the left hand thats not doing anything needs something to occupy its time. It looks a bit bored hanging around.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Written by: Skulduggery

except the one where you hop about like a chicken on a biscuit tin containing a lit candle.

eep!!

*dashes off to phone the RSPB*

Meh

My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
Just watched your muvie buddy. Tres bon, very cool. Dont worry bout the email he/she is quite obviously jelous!

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )

MidianThe Fairy Of Things That Go Bump In The Night ;)
188 posts

Posted:
wow wish i got compliments like that ubblol

oOo Look At The Pretty Fire.. oOo Touch The Pretty Fire oO.. OWW THE PRETTY FIRE BURNT ME!

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
hmmm yeh i wonder what a skaag is, dictionary says its a variation of scag

scag

vt. To destroy the data on a disk, either by corrupting
the filesystem or by causing media damage. "That last power hit
scagged the system disk."

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
dude abusive emails are as illigal as adusive letters, if you contact their email company about this especally if it is a big one ie yahoo, they will get incontact with their isp and possably take action, send a reply back saying that any further contact of this nature will be reported.
Mate you know your one of the best staffers ive ever seen.
smiles n hugs mike

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Written by: PyroWill

hmmm yeh i wonder what a skaag is, dictionary says its a variation of scag

are you being sarcastic again Will? It's getting so hard to tell these days....

Meh

Page: