Forums > Social Chat > plans for London any suggestions?

Login/Join to Participate

babajagaBRONZE Member
old hand
863 posts

Posted:
I'm planning another trip to London at the weekend 13/01-16/01. I would love to meet some people of the London crew bounce bounce2 there for some spinning. And I'm not sure if I maybe need a little place at somebody's floor to sleep on but it would be nice to know if that is possible. smile

thankx already

Sandra

What is psychology?- Looking for a black cat in a dark room. What is psychoanalysis? Psychoanalysis is looking for a black cat in a dark room -- in which there is no cat -- but finding one anyway.

babajagaBRONZE Member
old hand
863 posts

Posted:
so it is not only a plan anymore I will definetly be in London at 14.january to 16.january yay bounce but no answers here yet ubbcrying does that mean I wont meet someone there?

What is psychology?- Looking for a black cat in a dark room. What is psychoanalysis? Psychoanalysis is looking for a black cat in a dark room -- in which there is no cat -- but finding one anyway.

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
I'm sure there will be someone to meet you, unfortunately, it won't be me as you'll be there 2 weeks before me!
frown

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I can't get to london and back in time for my birfday bash thingummy in manchester on the 15th. Otherwise I'd seriously consider coming down to see you...

Surely somebody wants to meet this lovely german lady?

Meh

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Of course someone will, it's just that everyone is away for Christmas and New Year biggrin rolleyes hug

Getting to the other side smile

babajagaBRONZE Member
old hand
863 posts

Posted:
ah.... I forgot.... rolleyes

hug hug

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
bump

I suggest you directly PM Dom, Durbs, Pink, Mags, and whoever else you can think of that you met last time we were in london. well, I guess you didn't meet durbs, but you know what I mean.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
well i am more than happy to show you around n stuff thats no worries and introduce you to some of the london peeps too pm me for details

babajagaBRONZE Member
old hand
863 posts

Posted:
thanks guys !!!! thankx hug

will do