Forums > Social Chat > An unexpected guest for Christmas!

Login/Join to Participate

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
I had an unexpected guest for Christmas today. Unexpected but definetley not unwelcome. But I'll start from the beginning.
Last night I had a dream about today and in my dream there was a snake I can't remember where or what. But I woke up thismorning expecting to see a snake today. During the morning I dismissed it as I do most dreams and forgot about it. We had a whole bunch of the family at my place this year for Christmas lunch. We'd all just finished our lunch when my uncle went
eekAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek
I looked over and there it was, the head of a python peeking in through the window. Everyone gathered around in excitment. It was really chilled out . It slowly slide up onto the window sill and curled into a nice tight ball and sat there for the next few hours peeking it's head up every now and again to see what was going on. It was a decent size around 5-6 foot. And it's colours were soo beautififul I think it had just shed it's skin. It was amazing. I instantly remembered my dream and it reminded me to pay attention to them.
ubblocoAnyway I'm soory I wrote so much but I just though I had to tell you all cause it was a nice little christmas blessing.
ubblovemajik
ps By the way
Merry Christmas to everyone on hop!!huggrouphughug

Live, love, laugh and dance!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
and did not our lord jesus appear in the stable in the form of a lowly snake to tempt mary into being slightly jumpy and scared of slithering things? And to cause the wise men to stand on chairs. Or Joseph to look around for a broom or similar to shoo it away with.

oh no, he appeared as a baby didn't he?

Whatever was i thinking....

Meh

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Aww that sounds so cool, could be a sign...that we should eat snake rather than turkey maybe?

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
it is a thought lolsign

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Lightning's people ( wink )can't eat snake. But I don't see why christian peoples can't. Catch a python and PyroWill can make snake bolognese from it and we can all have a feast biggrin

Meh

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
Hmmm snake spaghetti bolognase, erm...... worth a try

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
Now I don't care who's people you belong to but ain't noone eatin my python. mad
(Though I'm sure Pyro would make a great snake spag bol.)
Just let it be known my python is not available for the making of spag bol or anything else that involves eating it. tongue

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Written by: Cantus

Lightning's people ( wink )can't eat snake. But I don't see why christian peoples can't. Catch a python and PyroWill can make snake bolognese from it and we can all have a feast biggrin

I'm not sure if there's a Jewish prohibition on eating reptiles, actually...

Depends on what you mean by "Lightning's People." If you mean Jews...let me get back to you on it. If you mean gay folk, we LOVE snake! wink ubblol

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
im sure i could whack up a great spag bol ya know using python

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I could be wrong. It's a long time since i did RE....

Meh