gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Just to anyone who read the message "anoying" (simos i know you did). Just like to clear it up that that was not me and was possibly someone using a computer where my password had been stored (you know what I mean).cheers guyspeace outgarbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
hehe don't worry about it garbo - i am sure everyone knows garbo is not spelled with a capital G wink - also the post was made about 5-6 minutes after your last post, if that helps you at all to figure out who he was...at first i thought it was your brother or something being foolish grinhappy swinging,Simos

Hapes-Novamember
60 posts

Posted:
yep, i think we all figured out that it wasnt really you, i know i did. also, im guessing that it was your brother robbie. take a look back at that topic you (garbo) started back entitled Glowsticks UK. your first statement has been edited and a little note was added basically saying that your brother robbie is far better at twirling then you, which, im guessing, was edited by your brother. But we all know you are much better than him anyway. smileHapes-Nova, deductive glowsticker

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
good one Hapes-Nova - i think you certainly deserve the title of 'da most deductive swinger' for catching that one first grin...it's funny i had just noticed that one too but you beat me i must admit - hehe smilethe question now i guess is:does garbo have a bro called Robbie??? grinhappy swinging,Simos[This message has been edited by Simos (edited 13 March 2001).]

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
yeah it was my little bro. When I posted a message from his house it saved my name and password so when he left a post it came up as me so he thought he would have some fun. can't blame him. typical i thought someone was trying to inpersonate me.oh wellcheers guyspeace out(the real) garbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

Hapes-Novamember
60 posts

Posted:
thank you, thank you. heh. i also notice that the original topic for this discussion, a thread titled "anoying" (which is misspelled by the way) has mysteriously vanished. has garbo somehow cleverly deleted it? or am i just blind and cant find it. the suspense! (sorry, i just had to write that)-Hapes-Nova, da most deductive swinger smile