Forums > Videos > Some beginner meteor vids.

Login/Join to Participate

ataxiaSILVER Member
172 posts

Posted:
Posted three meteor vids onto my member gallery. They are all in dix x compression, and I hope they work .

https://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=7009

Sorry about the quality, I had to compress them severly to fit them on my member gallery.

I must admit the vids are a bit repetitive, but i've only been playing for a few months therefore i've not got a lot of varied tricks.

I also made some poi vids, however I've ran out of space on my member gallery, therefore after a few weeks i'll delete these vids and put up the poi stuff.

EDIT: These vids have now been replaced with some poi vids. If you want to view these again please PM me.

EDITED_BY: ataxia (1105525894)

Geez, I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

originalsmitSILVER Member
addict
469 posts
Location: nottingham, england. cornwall wales denmark or pra...

Posted:
real nice stuff. real nice. i reccomend veiwing these vidoes.
you have a very god competance with your moves,
if i was doing these i would have been able to do it all but eventually , with lots of drops.

props to you, and lots of em,

i find the most interesting bit to be on videos three, when you have them nicely separated and almost drop,you can see how the meteor moves like a staff and you can really see how you grab the meteor back like a staff.

ive gotta get my meteor vid on here... need to get it back off chris who filmed it.. damn him.

my original signature was tooo long.
this one is shorter

ataxiaSILVER Member
172 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the props. I have been putting in a lot of work with them over the last few months. To the detriment of my poi improvement as well.
The best part about getting better is the fact that you hit yourself less.

Geez, I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Spacecow00xSILVER Member
170 posts

Posted:
yeah i also thought your pretty good too, i only watched the first vid, but it was pretty long, good stuff, i liked the stuff under the leg

You've got the wings of a fallen angel
You offer peace if they praise your name
You live your life taking everything you can get
Look down, time to fly!