master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
so anyone here going to fusion fest? c'mon bay area spinners, some of ya gotta be going. I mean, ITS FUSION FEST!!!

"if we didn't eat cheesy poofs, weeeeeee'd beee laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame."

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Neodolatelnamember
12 posts

Posted:
i'd like to, but i already paid for registration for firedance (https://www.firedance.org)

BUT. i'm the only one out of my group of friend that has actually registered and paid, and if no one else registers i'm going to try to sell my ticket and go to fusion fest. i wanted to go to it last year too, but didn't get the chance to.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
*meekly*

Uh...what's Fusion Fest?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
its a three night outdoor party being held somewhere in the mountains. www.fusionfestival.com for more info. you should go mike. a last hurrah before starting med school again.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I already know I can't. This weekend is my last weekend in the Bay Area. Next weekend, I move back.

www.fusionfestival.com does not respond and www.fusionfest.com gives me a Christian Music site. I mean, that's cool and all, but I'm Jewish.

-Mike

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
well, sorry you cant go. missing out on the party of the year (except for BM).

the url works for me, I just went there, so mebbe your computer or provider sucks.

too bad, cause its not this weekend, but next weekend. guess I'll party it up for you there too.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
My computer was temporarily sucking. Works now. And looks like fun. Unfortunately, my first day of class is August 19.

Free spirit + med school = no fun

-Mike

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
19th??

That sucks man. I'm not starting 'til 12th of September or something nice and late like that.

Med school must leave you no time to spin...you need a pinch spinner.

AardvarkOnAcidmember
92 posts

Posted:
I'll most likely be there =)

I went to a party Absolum played at early this year, and the bastard is amazing.

[ 01 August 2002, 14:54: Message edited by: AardvarkOnAcid ]

Is that all life comes down to? To be lying face down with an overenthusiastic guy in pink pin-striped pants sitting on top of you and grunting? -- Random MusingsSex, Drugs and Psytrance.

Neodolatelnamember
12 posts

Posted:
ya my school starts on the 19th too

so regardless if i go to firedance or fusion fest it will suck coming back.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Paddy:
19th??

That sucks man. I'm not starting 'til 12th of September or something nice and late like that.

Med school must leave you no time to spin...you need a pinch spinner.

Bastard.

-Mike

HOP Newsletter