• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 1...4950515253...59
Mags The Jedi
Mags The Jedi

Fool
Total posts: 2020
Posted:Location: Maenporth Beach

Accomodation: Tregedna Farm Campsite (the other one for those of you who attended Falmouth 1 or 2)

Duration: Thursday evening - Sunday evening

Attractions: A beautiful beach, (hopefully) glorious weather, a big feckin fire, more beer and smoke than you can shake several large sticks at, and a bunch of lunatics playing with fire.

Throw in a few workshops, the obligatory 8 mile hike, and yer talkin' heaven.

For those who have not attended a Falmouth event before, there are videos of the last two here and here.

This may well be the only Falmouth event this year, as us Cornish types will all be going to the Play Festival in August - and recommend that you do too!

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

house_of_mill
house_of_mill

old hand
Total posts: 896
Posted:Its all coming together quite nicely

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

PyroWill
PyroWill

HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
Total posts: 4437
Posted:Im not sure Falmouth Town is closer to the site, the only reason why we are getting off at falmouth town is cos Mags has offered to pick us up Jon, supposedly his house is a few miles away from the beach, whereas i reckon falmouth docks would be closer

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Bird
Bird

now available in "advanced"
Total posts: 6086
Posted:Falmouth Docks are the other side of Falmouth to the campsite/beach that we are going to, thats why you wanna get off in the town! smile

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

_Clare_
_Clare_

Still wiggling
Total posts: 5967
Posted:Hi there everyone....

I just wanted to say I'm really looking forward to meeting you all this weekend... it's going to be great to finally meet some of the Englishy-type spinners biggrin

If I start to veg by the fire, just poke me with a stick until I start dancing again ubblol

But take care, drive safely and I'll see you all tomorrow night bounce

love and hugs

Clare
(I'll be the one with the Belfast accent and with my hair most likely in plaits!)
xxx

PS: Sarah and Skully - will see you in Bristol around 11/12 tomorrow? Thanks so much ladies hug

Getting to the other side smile

Skulduggery
Skulduggery

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
Total posts: 8428
Posted:You'll be seeing Matty B too. He is coming with us all.

See you tomorrow for lunch!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

jemima (jem)
jemima (jem)

Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 1750
Posted:Hmm, I'm still a maybe, hmf redface

Even though a very kind hopper has reserver me some tent space redface

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

Mags The Jedi
Mags The Jedi

Fool
Total posts: 2020
Posted:Written by: PyroWill

Im not sure Falmouth Town is closer to the site, the only reason why we are getting off at falmouth town is cos Mags has offered to pick us up Jon, supposedly his house is a few miles away from the beach, whereas i reckon falmouth docks would be closer

When i say "pick you up" i mean, "walk the 100 yards from my house to the station and meet you". We'll get a lift out with Brad in his motor. smile

You do NOT want to go to Falmouth docks, it's smelly and nowhere near the campsite. I can be reached on 07929 611696 if anyone gets lost or owt, but i'll be off to the site about 6pm and probably wont have any reception from then on.

I will however have a huge amount of ganj. Huzzah!

Rock on poiples, see you all tomoz.

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

Matty_B
Matty_B

veteran
Total posts: 1314
Posted:Yep, Firepoise, I am also catching a lift with Sarah and Skully . . . is vanize still coming with us . . .it'l be a cozy trip down to cornwall for sure . . . all excited . . . its going to be ace...

_Clare_
_Clare_

Still wiggling
Posted:Yes Vanize is coming too... he won't be arriving til after 3 at the airport though.

bounce

hug

minimaniac
minimaniac

The Ladiees Man
Total posts: 360
Posted:i should be at the camp site with vixen my babe and our mate jake so getting real excited!

I'm going to leave the army and run away to the circus

if not i will just become a MI5 agent !!!

Wild Child
Wild Child

Star Trekker
Total posts: 1733
Posted:I'm so jealous you guys are all going to be there tomorrow and we don't come down til Friday mad2

but have fun and think of us battling down on Friday when you're all on the beach!

2 more sleeps!!!

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

minimaniac
minimaniac

The Ladiees Man
Total posts: 360
Posted:hey just to think now you have to do the stupid long trip fron manc, when me and vixen came up together i was to tired to spin really!

I'm going to leave the army and run away to the circus

if not i will just become a MI5 agent !!!

Spanner
Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here
Total posts: 2790
Posted:Lack of money, due to the little money I had having been spent outside of my control, means I can't come to Falmouth. Completely skint and really gutted about not meeting people for the first time, Cantus and Firepoise in particular.

frown

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Durbs
Durbs

Classically British
Total posts: 5687
Posted:frown No Spanner!

I don't think I've ever been quite so un-prepared for a camping trip...

Total packing so far:
Nil.

Things I need to pack/buy:
Tent
Sleeping Bag
Poi stuff (There goes the boot space...)
Paraffin
Clothes
Golden V
Large Blues/Silvers
Body board
Wetsuit
Food
Drink (Mmmmmmmmmmm, whiskey & ginger)
Drum(s)

Then, 3 other people and all thier stuff eek
it's not going to be the most spacious drive down biggrin

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Facelessjoker
enthusiast
Total posts: 249
Posted:ubblol oh yeah i second that.

LostSurfer
LostSurfer

I'd be in trouble if I had to eat an antelope now
Total posts: 278
Posted:hey everyone,

i'll be down on sat for the day/night, other obligations call, mates not seen for years etc, but I will be there. just amke sure the fire's still burning! ubbrollsmile

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

stroo
stroo

trusty sidekick to superman
Total posts: 799
Posted:yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! im so excited!!

im not packed at all! but coming home early tomorow from college to make home-made soup very possibly cookies. this weekends gunna be on such a budget. tesco value vodka for me then:)

Livin' on dreams and custard creams

LostSurfer
LostSurfer

I'd be in trouble if I had to eat an antelope now
Total posts: 278
Posted:i've been savin a bottle of jack daniels ever since my birthday for falmouth! smile

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

stroo
stroo

trusty sidekick to superman
Total posts: 799
Posted:il swap you my teccy value vodka?? please? no?

Livin' on dreams and custard creams

house_of_mill
house_of_mill

old hand
Posted:I'm just tring to grind up o so much green stuff hard to resist the smoking though so I'm not getting too far,

Not packed anything at all just got a corner of my room with stuff that I hope fits in my bag.

Need lots of munchies too, why do I have to work in the morning Grr

Skulduggery
Skulduggery

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
Total posts: 8428
Posted:I just packed.....there is no space left for anything and I already think I have too much stuff. I can't fit the bubble machine in....... and I might have to take out the face paints....... I'll have to wear my wig and wings all the way....... why can't I learn to minimalist pack? Thank god I'm not camping or I'd have to hire a trailer for Sarah's car!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

_Clare_
_Clare_

Still wiggling
Posted:Lol... I'm just writing my list of stuff to pack for when I eventually get home from work - it's easier that way!! biggrin

Durbs
Durbs

Classically British
Total posts: 5687
Posted:Oh god - too much stuff, but no where near enough essential things (food, cooking stuff, cleaning stuff...)

Meh - I'll cope biggrin

See you in 26 hours!

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

SDLW
SDLW

Total posts: 326
Posted:Skully when ya see the bag i packed and the stuff i gave to gayle and matt said something about a stove and thats with out fire poise and vanizes stuff we may well need a trailor oh well we got like 4 hours to find one

Tell me and I forget, Show me and I remember, Involve me and I understand

Vixen
Vixen

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3276
Posted:I regret to inform you that as on approx 7:00 this morning Vixen has become rather ill... Im afraid this will drastically reduce the amount of kisses she will be able to deliver upon arrival at Falmouth... sorry for any inconvenience this may cause

xxx
*note to self... pack more tissues!* xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Wild Child
Wild Child

Star Trekker
Total posts: 1733
Posted:Skully's making me wanna go out and get Wild stuff to bring to dress up in and I'm usually such a minimalist packer (too many nights working away) and we've only got a minibus for 12 HoPpers eek there's no way it's all going to fit in with toys n tents n shizznit. Ah what the... you only live once. I hear Affleck's Palace calling....

Minimaniac - Cornwall is somewhat further than Swindon!!!!

Spanner, was looking forward to meeting you cos you know The Scientist n Trippie Hippie - maybe another time huh?

2 MORE SLEEPS!! *note to self - Go to bed early!*

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

Bubbles_
Bubbles_

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3383
Posted:damn, not goin till fri and cant sleep already frown

cant wait though biggrin

and yeah wildchild, was thinking that! its gonna be soo funny on that bus. but its an experience hehehehe loadsa hugs for driving hug

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

house_of_mill
house_of_mill

old hand
Posted:I think if we say clothes are optional we would have a lot more space, its warming up now after all!

I'll try and make my "Taking to Falmouth" pile smaller take my hair straighteners out and stuff like that

lasersurge
lasersurge

Total posts: 100
Posted:um is anyone on here right now? i don't know where i have to go when i gets to falmouth tomorrow, i guess i'll just wander till someone sees me or i sees someone wandering round with toys n stuff
can't wait to make some friends this weekend
hooray!!
see youse soon

people are people

lasersurge
lasersurge

Total posts: 100
Posted:oh... the first post... way back there... that has the place, cool, no worries, see you there, i must pack n sleep n stuff

people are people

Page: 1...4950515253...59