Page: ......
Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:

Accomodation: Tregedna Farm Campsite (the other one for those of you who attended Falmouth 1 or 2)

Duration: Thursday evening - Sunday evening

Attractions: A beautiful beach, (hopefully) glorious weather, a big feckin fire, more beer and smoke than you can shake several large sticks at, and a bunch of lunatics playing with fire.

Throw in a few workshops, the obligatory 8 mile hike, and yer talkin' heaven.

For those who have not attended a Falmouth event before, there are videos of the last two here and here.

This may well be the only Falmouth event this year, as us Cornish types will all be going to the Play Festival in August - and recommend that you do too!

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
A lovely weekend it was indeed! Thanks to everyone who made it such a wicked time ! hug hug hug hug

Till the next one .. biggrin

Mike wave

P.S. Eye much better biggrin Thank you sooo much Garth, Will, Skully & Beth for getting me to the hospital hug it saved my weekend !

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
ooooOOOOOooooo Psi... ive just realised who u were/are!!! haha! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
hehehehe me toooo huge hugs to Psi

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Great pics garthy - even the one with me trying to escape, and being caught anyway turned out "ok".

Was a fabulous time! I don't think i will go around thanking everyone as it would take too long!

Was great seeing new and old friends!!

hug hug2 for everyone!

Oh and Tobi - i would LOVE the raw footage of your camera.... esspically the random things i took. (well mags eating a sherbet dipdap, and the writing on a piece of wood are important, i'm sure... ubbangel )

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
ahhhhhhhhhh isn't that the one with me and my skirt on?

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
Hey Guys and gals . . . that was a cool 4 days thanks to everyone for coming made the weekend awesome . . . nice to finally meet a bunch of you peeps rather than just on this website . . will hopefully see you all again later in the year . . learnt mucho stuff and now will have to get me a staff . .
Cheers for the intro into hyperloops Dunc and Rossco . . still trying to get the timing but all good have plenty of things to try and get looking better including isolations I will get them to work soon ...

Thanks again to everyone esp. Mags who started all this and Brad for firewood source . . .

See you all soon

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Hi all!

I had a brilliant time, and was extremely happy to have met all of you!

special thanks to SDLW for getting me from Bristol to Falmouth and back, Mags, for getting the whole thing sorted for all of us (you are a star Mags!), Durbs for sharing his contact juggling skills, Garthy for the CDs, UCOF for all the hugs, and Simian for the lovely ego strokes ( wink )

ok, and now for the real meat of the post...

Pic here: https://gallery.3jane.net/view_album.php?set_albumName=Falmouth3

please leave comments!

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Written by: Matty

Cheers for the intro into hyperloops Dunc and Rossco . . still trying to get the timing but all good have plenty of things to try and get looking better including isolations I will get them to work soon ...

anytime bud, they were looking pretty hot by the time I left and I'm sure I remember you were isolating nicely too! Ross will take very good care of you over the next few weeks wink

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
damn ran out of space in my gallery frown got some good vids and pics, anyone know a site or summut i can put em up on?

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
Well, what can I say? What an amazing weekend. Thanks to everyone who came and made it such a groovy experience.

Will post a Fal4 thread soon. Take it easy!

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

HavokistBRONZE Member

2,530 posts

Posted:
feel free to send them to me and ill put them in my gallery if you want?

We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams;
We are the movers and shakers of the world for ever, it seems.

Mr_Ki_AiBRONZE Member
13 posts

Posted:
Just another quick note to say some proper thankyous where they are due:
Thankyou to Greg for use of your tent
Thankyou to Brad for fire and getting me hooked on gyro rings
Thankyou to Frodo for the lift, and to greg for providing frodo with a car
Thanks to everyone who helped me get on my feet with poi and diabolos.
Thanks to Jo for humping the bunny rabbit in asda
Thanks to everyone who kept me company en route home
Thanks to Life's a beach for coming to a campsite full of hung over wasters at 7o [censored] clock to get people to clear up the beach (thanks for not waking me)
Thanks to Strugz for the use of his staff for the mass burn
Thanks to whoever gave me tequila on sat nite
Thanks to everyone who passed me a spliff or a drink or any food

Basically, ur all [censored] awesome, i havent been to a meeting as friendly, relaxed, open and unforgettable as falmouth. roll on the next one.

and apologies to young spiderman who will probably be having flashbacks of being chased by 2 hungover wasters round a campsite. we hope it hasnt scarred you too much

Weed gets me through times of no Money, far better than Money gets me through times of no Weed

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Well now im not so cained i guess i habe time to break down some thanks:

Ninja Dave (profet) for being so fekin mad all weekend an buming all sorts of me in exchange for some totally mental staff trix, oh and for trusting me to put a stupid amount of lit staffs on your back smile

Dunc Ross & George - for being happy smiles eveytime i saw either of them and for passing me a spliff almost everytime i walked by ubblol

Mags & Brad for sorting the whole thing and keeping us warm with masses amounts of wood smile

2bags foir filming everything meaning i didnt have to film anything smile

Simian for showing me the true meaning of parralell doubles (although he probably doesnt know it) biggrin

UCOF for letting me sit between his legs to keep warm wink

Will fo rletting me play with his stick, very nice m8 biggrin

Everyone who had a go on my powerisers - you entertained me muchly biggrin

Frodo for remembering things like a tent and food, that way you didnt havew to bum off me and left stuff for ninja dave! ubblol

Skully - for painting my arm purple (i assume that was you smile)

Nate - for being a complete bast""ed, no one a 16 should be even close to the double matrix ubbloco

Im sure there are more, but as mentioned above the whole weekend was so relaxed full of soooo much talent and smiles hug to everyone ubbrollsmile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
oops Guilty as charged hun! ubblol

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
Damn skin painters!

wink tongue

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

babajagaBRONZE Member
old hand
863 posts

Posted:
Hi all! At last home I had a wicked time, thank you guys. A special thanks to Mel and Stoo, you were so lovely thanks a lot again.

It was great to meet you all. beerchug hug

What is psychology?- Looking for a black cat in a dark room. What is psychoanalysis? Psychoanalysis is looking for a black cat in a dark room -- in which there is no cat -- but finding one anyway.

FacelessjokerBRONZE Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
First off. Sorry to most peeps for not getting to know you all better. I was well scared.

Garthy - fankoos for teaching me bf flowers
Pyrowill - for introducing me to everyone in the beginning
The dude who taught me the club swinging stuffs (sorry i forgots your name frown )
Thanks sooooooo much again strugz and your mate (also forgot name) for starting my car for me. I cant believe it broked!!
And obviously Mags. Your sooo cool for setting this up. I loved your ninja fights with Dave hehe.
Oh and the spiderman kid for making me laugh.

Im definately coming to the next one now ive put faces to names. Ill be less scared next time. It was well good!

(Oh and Nate, your torch and eurohike bag are in my car) smile

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
There isn't enough space for all the Thankyou's...

But here's a few...

Durbs for driving me there and back, and not minding when I fell asleep on the way home... and for finding a lonely monkey fist with which to CJ...

Pyrowill for helping me set up my tent in the middle of the night...

DsAds for some inspiration...

Gelfling for the AWESOME tea and curry...

Mags for reasons said elsewhere...

Firepoise for letting me burn her gloves with a ball of fire...

In fact, everyone there for being amazingly cool and talented.

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

DsAdsPoi? Never!
316 posts

Posted:
All i can say is wicked time wicked people, and thanx to all who made it happen. A great weekend, and productive as far as tricks go which has been much needed of late.

Huggs for All

Is that magnets!?

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Falmouth Killed me I didnt make it into work yesterday, so this is a quick post to say all you guys were great in every possible way never have I felt so at home in that field I just wish i were there now!

Anyhoo I better go before I get caught and fired I give you all my real thank you's soon!

Mwah! x x x

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
biggrin Im still doing this.

That weekend was one of the best weekends I have ever had.

And eery single one of you made it what it was. So thank you for making me smile.

there are too many people to name here.. so Ive dug around the intros and lbumped as many people as I could find.
house of Mill, you dont have an intro... why not?
So at least you can all now go tot eh first page of the inros and read what I have said to each of you individually. And dont forget to post in others peoples. kiss

Thanks must, as always, go to mags for the conecpt, not much orgaising was needed... butt merci tres boo coo for it all.

Any news on the sunday night fire? wink

and speaking of which, please pass more hugs and kisses to Brad for working together with me on them.

It was typical, after a weekend of cloudy skies but no rain (expcept for Saturday sun briefly)- as we were the last ones leaving the site, about 5 minutes before we left, the skies cleared, bright, hot sunny sunshine and blue skies. No wind.

Effing Typical. rolleyes

The litter propblem wasnt so much of a problem, but more on an inconvenience. Thank you to everyone for keeping fairly tidy and not just throwing your rubbish on t'floor. The custard is still in a pile in the field though wink

Hugs to those who were good at hugging.
Hugs to those who wernt.
Hugs to those that made me laugh.
Hugs to those who hit themselves with poi, much to my ammusement. Head shots are always the best devil wink
Hugs to those who let me put their tents up, mainly at night umm
Special hugs to those I stole spliffs off of kiss You are the special people to me.
Special hugs to those who feel left out for not being a special person, based soley on the fact I didnt steal any spliffs from you. hug2

i probably wont be at Fal4 (new offical name btw) as i limit eself to travelling to one major spinning event a year. Sorry guys. I will see about my bank ballance when the time comes nearer, but dont hold your breasts. I mean breath. You can hold your breasts all you want to . In fact i would proably prefer it if you did.

smile

Have a beautiful day everybody.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Thanks jon

*holds breasts*

biggrin

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
joins in with the breast holding

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
biggrin

I like GothFrogette's breast. I mean best.
I like hers best.

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
*Holds someone elses breasts* biggrin

Let's relight this forum ubblove

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
redface biggrin ubblol
i like all this breast holding who's next? i want to hold some one elses now my arms hurt, biggrin

minimaniacThe Ladiees Man
360 posts

Posted:
me please!

I'm going to leave the army and run away to the circus

if not i will just become a MI5 agent !!!

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Here you go...

*Sticking out chest to wave lil boobs about*

Ahem. Anyways, Jon, if you go to the next one, I will tongue

Getting to the other side smile

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
*Holds her breast/breath that she can come to Fal(insert number here) in the not too distant future*

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
thankyou Firepoise biggrin what a great way to spend the afternoon ubblol

Page: ......