• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Anyone in Buckinghamshire?

Login/Join to Participate

Liquid Cow
Total posts: 2629
Posted:Ok. Before you say it, I have tried to use the Meet Others section. So there .

The problem is that unless you live in the US or Canada, you can't do a search at county level.

Since I'd love to meet up with some other spinners and I can drive to somewhere reasonably close, but can't be bothered doing a new search for each town nearby since there's loads, I thought I'd post this instead.

So, anyone in the same county as me, or even near the edges of the next county?

Thinking about it, I probably should have posted this in the Events, Performances and Gatherings section, sorry. Oh well, I'm sure if anyone objects particularly strongly it can be moved

[ 30 July 2002, 23:48: Message edited by: TheBovrilMonkey ]

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Total posts: 192
Posted:Hey Bovril, i currently goto dr challoners school in amersham, but i live in harrow and i will soon move to chesham (are you following?) so im sure we can meet up sometime. Where in bucks do you live?Im sure weve met up at PIP before. Are you going to spittlefields tonight?

[ 31 July 2002, 00:26: Message edited by: THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIRE ]

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

Total posts: 40
Posted:E Z Now.

Me and about 10 people are in Northampton one of whom you may know Woody. we season almost every night so how about next Wednesday night.

The Ministry of Manipulation
Total posts: 2523
Posted:I'm going to be spending a bit of time in tring after the european, at the end of august.

keep the fire warm, If I've got any spare time, I'd like to come play.