.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
The other night when I was at a gig with splat and michelle and the Goobles, (awsome costumes Jody, you rock!)... we were half way through a show when this chick came up and puked right in front of us! blerk!

We were like "so that's what you think of our show! thanks!

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
damn i guess some critiques contained bile, but not this is silly! maybe she was mouthing off at the floor? i guess you're spewin' you don't have it on tape huh? heh heh sorry, i hadta get that joke 'off my chest' heh heh
/panics and runs for fear of fairy vengeance...

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:

"would you like a wafer thin mint? they're wafer thin!"

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

3,492 posts

Posted:
He guys!

I think I thought you would maybe largh with me rather than at me hey.... but anywho I'm still smileing.... I thought it was funny

arashi, splat and the goobles are lovely and also visit this sight often.... ...I had heaps of fun working with them.....

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
awww, lurvely, of course we're laughing WITH you

i'm sure splat and company are great, too,

but you have to admit they have rather, uh, blerk-y sounding names!!! blerk!!! splat!!!

-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
That was a funny experiance, I for one wasnt laughing at you more like that the chick that couldnt keep it in hehe.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

3,492 posts

Posted:
Keehehehhe

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
ah yes... was truly charming in the old fashioned sense of the way people transmogify in the late hours of the night in the Valley..

Maybe not just in the late hours of the night actually ...

Round the corner at the Empire on Friday arvo I saw a guy open the door to exit and fall flat on his face onto the bitumen two steps below. A massive cloud of evil-smelling pungeant alcohol emanated around him and I couldn't help but acknowledge his keeping with Valley tradition. Hell 4 o'clock is as good a time as any to be completely @#$*ed eh?

Twas more of a bleeeerggghhhrrrrrrrrrrrk arashi...emphasise on the errrrrrgggggggghhhhrrrr

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
okay the real question is... how did you guys deal with the ramifications? did the crowd clear out like a elevator with a fart in it? or did they stick around? and surely, you guys had to say SOMETHING!!! details!

3,492 posts

Posted:
Everyone was pretty grossed out.... but in the queue to get into the club so didn't go far...

We kinda shuffled our show over just a tad...

Not much was said... just a few jokes about how much she liked the show

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
uh oh... i don't know what a queue is but thought i'd mention...i'm sure you know this but just in case(there is that enough disclaimer?)we should NEVER do fire in a exit or entrance or even thoroughfare, in case of accident...
anyway i hope you know i was just playing all in good fun...god, i couldn't imagine what you must have felt, puke idn't exactly the best smell in the world! you could use the puddle to stop drop and roll in if you caught on fire... maybe she was lookin out for you!