Page:
CodySILVER Member
That guy from Reno
556 posts

Posted:
WE finally have a website check it out. www.controlledburnreno.com We still have some stuff to add but it's a start biggrin

Cody Canon
Controlled Burn, Reno Nevada

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
MS has always had a bad habit of bringing a product to market too soon, XP and IE6 were good examples of that, buggy products in general. They're getting better, but this time it really was too little too late.

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
btw - I don't use any malware blockers - just anti virus software and a firewall in my router. I run scanners occasionally but have never found more than just cookies.

Maybe I'm just lucky, but considering I do occasionally visit cracking sites I think it's because I'm just sensible.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Written by: musashii

MS has always had a bad habit of bringing a product to market too soon, XP and IE6 were good examples of that, buggy products in general. They're getting better, but this time it really was too little too late.

Have you tried an install of "longhorn" or "XP64bit" yet.... ubblol

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
oi, my room mate is working on longhorn stuff. It's still got a ways to go methinks. As far as XP, I don't think I'll ever be running XP of any kind, someone said somewhere it was the best way to make a pentium run like a 486, that sounds about right. The only beta I've been playing w recently is Visual Studio 2005, the next version of .NET. I forget the code name, you wouldn't believe how many different code names they have here, Polar Bear, Glacier, Whistler, Longhorn, etc etc It's too hard to keep up!

As far as malware/adware blockers, so far I'm really impressed with Webroot's stuff.

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i built a 64 bit xp system last week!.... non of the drivers that came with the 64bit Mainboard were for 64bit... only 32!... non of the drives after 2 hours searching the net worked either!... how can they sell [censored] like that from shops?.

Longhorns nice, i like it... too many bugs just now.. not some thing for the kids to mess with! neither would 64xp if you actually got it to work.

erm were off topic now ! lol

CodySILVER Member
That guy from Reno
556 posts

Posted:
Ok bringing this thread back
The website has been updated. We decided to keep the flash because doing an HTML version would require building the entire site twice. Sorry to all who don't use flash. Adobe and Cirque du soleil agree with me.

Some of the pictures need to be resized but there are some fun pictures in the gallery now including my fire contact juggling ball that I have not shown the HOP community yet.

Please keep your posts to the content of the site because the technical aspect has been argued here to death.

Hope you like it. biggrin

Cody Canon
Controlled Burn, Reno Nevada

Page: